Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
silverbear said:
And who was the first to start slinging insults about the cars folks drive in this thread??

Why, that would be YOU, with your sarcastic "you're cool" response...

However, you've actually made a point here, because you have indeed come off as an enormous jerk... the thing is, my acting like an enormous jerk is in direct response, perhaps you could say direct retaliation, for your behavior...

I find it highly amusing that it seems to annoy you when you're treated the way you treat others...

My, how articulate... that course in ebonics is paying off for you, big time...

But hey, you actually got through a whole post without using a smiley; did my criticisms on that one sting a little??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Alright...I do not want to say you are a ******...but I just did. You have me confused with someone else champ.

As for the "mad props" etc. I was being facetious. I am not surprised you missed that though.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
2233boys said:
I am beginning to think that you may have a little man crush on me...

Aw heck, you've done discovered my dirty little secret-- I just LOVE braindead jagoffs...

Why else would you continue to comment on each and everything I post?

Because pricking the vanity of pseudosuperior, judgemental morons amuses me...

Was that post directed to you? No. Was it commenting on something you said? Again No... There really was no need for your response.

This your first time on a message board, is it?? There are no A-B conversations in here, folks are welcome to jump in whenever they wish... deal with it...

I'm a car aficionado, and I found your ignorant, arrogant insults at a fellow car aficionado annoying, so I set out to annoy you in return...

It appears I did a pretty good job of it, LOL...

It was merely a similie. The post didn’t have any content. It didn’t lend any value to the discussion.

Then why did you feel compelled to make it?? Are you often seized with the urge to post material that has no content and lends no value to the discussion??

Never mind, there's no need to answer that... your "contributions" to this thread are all the answer anybody needs...

Tell me, why did you feel the need to respond, silverbear?

To hold you up to ridicule, and tick you off...

In the words of our President, Mission Accomplished... it would probably piss you off to know how much FUN I'm having with you right now...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
2233boys said:
By posting this? :lmao2:

Wow, sorry man, didn't know that was offensive...

if we insualt your hobbies are you not offened?

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
an F is paying off? "you're the man, dog", c'mon Randy Jackson, that's so mid-90s

Turn up your sarcasm meter, summer...

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
you haven't seen silverbear in action much have you? for silverbear not to respond would be like a fat girl not wanting to eat, it just doesn't happen

Oh man, did you ever nail me with that one... ROTFLMAO...

You now have adequate revenge for my 2x4 remark...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
haha, well then pick a cowboy legend or not that you like, not one you have a non-sexual man crush with and replace him with KD, or anyother player in the nfl you like.

Sorry I took so long to respond. You are right. If it was someone with a clean nose I would probably think it was a random occurrence. But like I have said before, he has been in trouble in the past. Fair or not, this is the first thing that comes to mind. I like him a lot, he seems like a really nice guy, but it just doesn't feel right.

Good thing I am not a juror or a detective. Guess I am too paranoid.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Dont be so overjoyed about the idea of D. Smith.
Yea KD got shot... but D Smith has been arrested recently for pulling a gun on someone. I believe it was a BB gun but nonetheless.

Either way, KD does need to stop hanging out with Suge Knight's wife.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
2233boys said:
Minsters do those kinds of things... Even if you don't attend church regularly...

but HIS minister from the church he was going to went to KD's hospital which were not in the same town

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
2233boys said:
Actually I made the You're cool comments... You insulted the wrong guy. But hey you got one thing going for you. You are posting in "style"

Now that was pretty funny:laugh1:

Not just style. Now with 15% more grace!

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
he wasn't talking to you :rolleyes:

He (Silverbear) messed up though. So we are forced by the code of the internet forum warrior to call him out on it. Especially when he called me out for two typos when only one was in fact so. The way of the internet forum warrior is a difficult one to understand.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
He messed up though. So we are forced by the code of the internet forum warrior to call him out on it. Especially when he called me out for two typos when only one was in fact so. The way of the internet forum warrior is a difficult one to understand.

2233boys told me that he wasn't talking to me some posts back after I chimed in his post to Silverbear, just was giving him the same convenience

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Aw heck, you've done discovered my dirty little secret-- I just LOVE braindead jagoffs...
Wow iand the insults keep coming. Man I have been warned for less.

silverbear said:
Because pricking the vanity of pseudosuperior, judgemental morons amuses me...
Sigh you spelled pseudo superior, judgmental wrong

silverbear said:
This your first time on a message board, is it?? There are no A-B conversations in here, folks are welcome to jump in whenever they wish... deal with it...

I'm a car aficionado, and I found your ignorant, arrogant insults at a fellow car aficionado annoying, so I set out to annoy you in return...
It appears I did a pretty good job of it, LOL...
You aren't annoying me, in fact I am having a good laugh over this whole thing. You are just too cool... Style man...

silverbear said:
Then why did you feel compelled to make it?? Are you often seized with the urge to post material that has no content and lends no value to the discussion??

Never mind, there's no need to answer that... your "contributions" to this thread are all the answer anybody needs...
From what I see, you post material that has no content or value quite reguarly. Looking at your example, I felt that it was ok...

silverbear said:
To hold you up to ridicule, and tick you off...

In the words of our President, Mission Accomplished... it would probably piss you off to know how much FUN I'm having with you right now...
I am not pissed, I am having a great time... I guess you didn't get the sarcastic tone to that post. Of course sarcasm doesn't really come across well over the internet, so I can understand why you didn't...

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
if we insualt your hobbies are you not offened?
No because I don't know you nor care what you think about me or what I choose to do in my free time...