Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
2233boys said:
The same could be said for you...

Except that I started this little fiasco, and ever since, you've been desperately trying to play catchup...

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
How very curious, since the post you admitted has no content or value came before my first contribution to this thread... :rolleyes:
That post was from page 7 you had posted on page 6 maybe even earlier, I can check if you like.

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I could have gave you the over about 7 posts back and made quite a bit of money for myself...

damnit

The trick is to gauge the depth of the masochism in your intended target...

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
All of you think awful highly of yourselves...

You would think be you responses, that you accomplished something. :lmao:

I amused myself... that's all I was trying to do...

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Except that I started this little fiasco, and ever since, you've been desperately trying to play catchup...
Ok, so you just now responding to this means you aren't playing catchup but I am... Curious...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
if we're still members of this site :laugh2:
we wont get banned for hijacking. no one is bleeding and we are still remotely saine...its all good

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
On that note, other then 103.3, are there any good Cowboy radio stations to listen to with online streaming?

you'd have to ask silverbear, I'm in Maryland

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
we wont get banned for hijacking. no one is bleeding and we are still remotely saine...its all good

I used BrainPaint's s/n w/o his approval, so I don't know hehe

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
If any of this is true, there is no way I can respond to this post in my usual manner. I say if because we all know this is the interweb, and we all know people like to lie.

Oh, it's all true... but I didn't say that as some kind of plea for sympathy, it was rough time when Mom died, but it WAS five years ago... and since I'd already lost my Dad and my little brother some years earlier, I had some experience with dealing with that kind of loss... I'll be 54 in a coupla weeks, and I reckon anybody who makes to that age has to deal with the loss of some family along the way...

But talking about it at the time was wonderful therapy for me, and I was blown away when a number of regulars on the Cowboys newsgroup got together to send flowers to her funeral... I mean, just deeply touched... so I got more than a little emotional support from my friends online back then...

As for the diabetes, that's turned out to be a blessing in disguise... it gave me the kick in the butt I needed to get serious about my health, and I have since lost 40 pounds, and brought my blood sugar down a full 100 points just by diet and a LITTLE exercise (got a damaged rotator cuff that needs surgery that I'm resisting, so I can't hit the Health Rider these days)... I brought it down low enough that I've managed to avoid having to go on medications...

And once again, I got a ton of emotional support from my online friends when I discussed that, and better still, some EXCELLENT advice that helped me deal with the issue from some of them who had diabetes their own selves...

Still, I understand that you meant you didn't feel like insulting me for those revelations, and I'll respect that... I just used those as examples of how I'll talk about just about anything on these boards, when it seems even semi-applicable to the topic of the thread...

And yeah, I've had more than my fair share of threads like that moved to assorted off-topic forums, where they belonged in the first place, LOL...

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
I am sorry, but you are not allowed to say whoosh when you quoted me but talked to someone else. Those are the rules of the IFW.

Son, you might just have possibilites as a flame warrior...

Also I noticed that you neglected to quote the first part of my comment, where I discussed said mistake. I think that we should revisit it, and dwell on it for a little bit longer.

Ahhh, but the rules of the IFW are that he can ignore whatever part of the argument he chooses, and focus on those that give him the advantage...

:D

THAT'S my favorite smiley, I call it the Cheesy Grin...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
2233boys said:
Ok, so you just now responding to this means you aren't playing catchup but I am... Curious...

Damnit! Stop playing his game. Just make blatantly ridiculous accusations of your own.

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
I don't know you, so how would I know anything about you... :confused:

Who is bating who??? I think you are confused...

Successful internet bait:
1) Get the victim to respond to one word posts or smilies that have nothing to do with said victim check

Oh, so you're saying that you KNEW that I'd respond to that remark??

That's amazing, given that you just said you don't know me...

Clearly, the remark to which you refer did not have me in mind... you had no idea it would incite me to join in the festivities...

As a result, the rest of your theory is specious... but MY response WAS intended to bait you into responding...