Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Uhhh, I'm maybe 2-3 hours from where you live, wild man, out in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia... the only online radio station I go to is Radio Margaritaville...

man, I don't even bother listening to the sports stations here in Maryland, hearing the Commander fans crying after a loss, blaming the refs, is too much for me

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
we have amasted 13 pages of nothingness...i love it

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
You are right, we all do know what it is like to lose someone we love. And I am glad you were able to find the support you needed. I understand what you were saying all along, but had to give you a hard time out of stubborn determination.

You have to know that I can respect THAT...

Im sorry about your mother, 5 years too late I know, but sorry all the same.

Thanks, man... if yours is still around, make real sure you give her a big ol' hug the next time you see her...

Congratulations on the weight loss. The older we get, the harder it is. I fear it will take a scare like that for me to quit smoking.

Please try, I'd hate to have you go out like she did... it was not pretty... my Dad and my brother got lucky, I guess, they went quick... my brother died in his sleep, in his own bed... if God's smiling on me, that's the way I want to go out...

Either way I had fun. I had been very tentative about posting on these boards tonight. But I see most of the people are the same. Just Cowboys fans shooting the ****.

yup... you're gonna fit right in...

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
True IFW's refuse the use of emoticons. That is the forbidden path that leads to the dark side.

I know, but that one is just IRRESISTIBLE...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
take advantage, cuz jewels such as these come around only so often, as you can see, all the mods are asleep, or so I hope...

Really? They don't allow this sort of thing at all. Or just hijacks on the most popular board?

The way you guys talk about the mods keeps giving me images of Big Brother, and some sort of mandatory re-education.

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I could get hormones

Oh terrific, how in God's name am I gonna be able to get to sleep for the next week with THAT image in my head??

You'd already gotten your payback for the 2x4 bit, this is just gratuitous...

My vengeance will be swift, and terrible...

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
and if we tell you anymore, the kid 05, we'd have to kill you

I'm running for the HMFIC of the IFW in the next election, I do hope I can count on your vote...

the kid 05

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
Really? They don't allow this sort of thing at all. Or just hijacks on the most popular board?

The way you guys talk about the mods keeps giving me images of Big Brother, and some sort of mandatory re-education.

people hijack but the origonal poster tells the mods and the mods delete the posts and or close the thread

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:

well, they usually close the thread when it gets heated like it was 6 or 7 pages ago, so we wouldn't have gotten this wonderful chance to bond after the fact :)

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
Touche. But as a true IFW when I am outside of the argument I whine for a fair fight. But when I am in one I use any dirty trick I can.

OK, that IS in the book... chapter 3, paragraph A, subsection x...

the kid 05

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Oh terrific, how in God's name am I gonna be able to get to sleep for the next week with THAT image in my head??

:gassy1::gassy2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:

:laugh2: you gotta watch out for BrainPaint, but the rest are cool, it's not like that at all

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
man, I don't even bother listening to the sports stations here in Maryland, hearing the Commander fans crying after a loss, blaming the refs, is too much for me

...The only station I get with any semblance of NFL discussion/coverage is Buffalo AM550. I could go in to details...but I doubt I have too. Ok ok ok...they do not realise that they are the laughing stock of the NFL. They are under the impression they have a competitive team. They think that getting rid of Bledsoe for Lossman was a good decision, because as far as I can tell they think Lossman is the next jesus christ.

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
We will send Ray Lewis after you. He has killed for us before.

He'd make a good sergeant of arms for the IFW, don't you think??

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:

you're not supposed to, that's why

the masterplan is working!!

silverbear said:

IFW, IFW

silverbear said:

yeah, yeah, that's great, but will I rue? :laugh1:

the kid 05

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
:laugh2: you gotta watch out for BrainPaint, but the rest are cool, it's not like that at all

ever since you saw this...http://img364.*************/img364/5324/bradpaintuk5.jpg

you have had an obsession with BP