Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I'm running for the HMFIC of the IFW in the next election, I do hope I can count on your vote...

momma always told me not to piss off the bears, so yes, you have my vote

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
ever since you saw this...http://img364.*************/img364/5324/bradpaintuk5.jpg

you have had an obsession with BP

what can I say, I like boobies

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
Really? They don't allow this sort of thing at all. Or just hijacks on the most popular board?

The way you guys talk about the mods keeps giving me images of Big Brother, and some sort of mandatory re-education.

The mods in here are actually pretty good... if you step a little over the line, as I have on occasion, they'll PM you with a calm, almost gentle, reminder of the rules of the board... and if you heed their admonitions, no grudges are held...

It's almost like they regret having to talk to you... as for threads like these, when they get thoroughly hijacked they generally wind up on another, more appropriate board...

I'd say the real no-nos in here are cussing, racist comments, threats toward other members, and to a lesser extent, political or religious arguments... trust me, I know boards where the moderation is MUCH stricter than on this board...

I also know boards where the moderation is, shall we say, somewhat relaxed, where you REALLY have to screw up to get in trouble...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
because as far as I can tell they think Lossman is the next jesus christ.

good God, I guess the farther North you go, the crazier people get, you see, I'm just a country boy from South Carolina :D

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
silverbear said:
You have to know that I can respect THAT...

Thanks, man... if yours is still around, make real sure you give her a big ol' hug the next time you see her...

Please try, I'd hate to have you go out like she did... it was not pretty... my Dad and my brother got lucky, I guess, they went quick... my brother died in his sleep, in his own bed... if God's smiling on me, that's the way I want to go out...

yup... you're gonna fit right in...

Just have to try harder on the quitting I suppose.

I am not going to lie, when I watch the Cowboys play I chain smoke though. The worst was the KC game last year...I almost died.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I also know boards where the moderation is, shall we say, somewhat relaxed, where you REALLY have to screw up to get in trouble...

and then there's Yahoo forums :bow:

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
silverbear said:
I know, but that one is just IRRESISTIBLE...

I have fallen victim to the emoticon from time to time. After I use one I usually wash my hands until they bleed though.

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
you're not supposed to, that's why

the masterplan is working!!

Have you forgotten that we're on the SAME SIDE in this one?? LOL...

yeah, yeah, that's great, but will I rue? :laugh1:

There will be rueage sufficient to spawn stories long after we're all dead and buried... I'm talking about epic rueage...

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
momma always told me not to piss off the bears, so yes, you have my vote

I was kinda hoping you wouldn't know what HMFIC stood for...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
1st we'd have to 'cuff him to Keith Davis to attract the bullets

Well its 3am in Texas right now(i think)...so I can only assume Davis is in church right now. We will send a car to pick him up...a plain, champagne corola.

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
silverbear said:
I'm running for the HMFIC of the IFW in the next election, I do hope I can count on your vote...

You will never usurp the incumbent. (Me...that's right self proclaimed HMFIC)

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
Just have to try harder on the quitting I suppose.

I am not going to lie, when I watch the Cowboys play I chain smoke though. The worst was the KC game last year...I almost died.

Sometimes I have to channel surf for a few minutes, to get my blood pressure back down... I can relate...

Perhaps it would go easier for you if you smoked something a bit less than legal... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
I have fallen victim to the emoticon from time to time. After I use one I usually wash my hands until they bleed though.

Ooooh, kinky...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
well, they usually close the thread when it gets heated like it was 6 or 7 pages ago, so we wouldn't have gotten this wonderful chance to bond after the fact :)

the kid 05 said:
people hijack but the origonal poster tells the mods and the mods delete the posts and or close the thread

I guess that is fair. I imagine I would be upset if a serious thread of mine got hijacked. Although I can't see myself making a serious thread. The bonding has been very nice.

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
You will never usurp the incumbent. (Me...that's right self proclaimed HMFIC)

So, instead of a fair and democratic vote, we'll stage a coup d'etat...

I'll have summer get hold of Dubya, tell him you have oil...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Have you forgotten that we're on the SAME SIDE in this one?? LOL...

that was the alcohol talking :D

silverbear said:
There will be rueage sufficient to spawn stories long after we're all dead and buried... I'm talking about epic rueage...

you know SB, I can take alot of things, even a shot to the head by a 2X4, but...but rueing...silverbear, have mercy!!

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
I guess that is fair. I imagine I would be upset if a serious thread of mine got hijacked. Although I can't see myself making a serious thread. The bonding has been very nice.

First, this thread was hardly serious right from the start... I mean, it was repeating a rumor from one of the ESPN message board, fer cryin' out loud...

Second, I've enjoyed getting to know ya in this thread, and it has done good things for my post count, LOL...

But now, I really do have to kick out this audit, before my guests start waking up...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I was kinda hoping you wouldn't know what HMFIC stood for...

I know what "H", "I" and "C" stand for, but not "M" or "F"

funny though, that made me think of a CD by Mobb Deep, H.N.I.C, you know what that means? hehe

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
:laugh2: you gotta watch out for BrainPaint, but the rest are cool, it's not like that at all

Check. Avoid brainpaint. I try to avoid admins/mods at all costs. I tend to rub people the wrong way from time to time.