Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Obviously... what this tells me is that the folks who reported that really don't know cars...

Sure did... but y'know, I've never really liked the Corvette... there were only a few years there in the 80s where I thought they were good-looking vehicles... even today, I'd much rather have a new Cadillac XLR-V than a Corvette... they have the same engine, same suspension, but the Caddy is MUCH better looking, IMO...

Yeah, if I had a spare 100 grand, that would be the vehicle I'd invest in... LOL...

to be honest, i dont' really like caddy's due to where i live its the high class/we're better than you guys car. even though my car is made by the same company (gm) i still dont like them, the one car i've been drooling over for a while is the new camaro that and starting a restore project on a old school mustang. like a 1970 fast back or something old school with muscle :cool:

the kid 05

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Lemme guess-- you drive a piece of crap...

Hey, if being like everybody else works for you, go for it... me, I like to show a certain STYLE in my life, be it posting online, or the car I drive...
he drives a honda....:lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
2233boys said:
Mkay...

Whatever...:rolleyes:

Give him the benefit of the doubt if you like. Me, I am skeptical. It seems shady... If I am wrong, so be it...

dude, people get shot outside of go-go clubs in D.C. almost every weekend, just coming out, someone can push someone, and next thing everyone knows, the dude who got pushed is getting his gun and fires off a round, so that explains how Davis got shot the 1st time, if you read the reports, Davis wasn't involved at all, he just happened to catch a stray bullet, and the 2nd time he got shot while driving on the freakin' highway, so unless the assailants were following Davis from a town after he sold them some crack, to steal the money back, I'm apt to believe that this is another wrong place, wrong time situation

again, unless you know something and can shed some light, it's nothing more than that

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Lemme guess-- you drive a piece of crap...

Hey, if being like everybody else works for you, go for it... me, I like to show a certain STYLE in my life, be it posting online, or the car I drive...
:lmao2:

Does it really matter what I drive???

I mean in the grand scheme of things do the countless hours, you spend doing whatever it is you do to your car and posting on line, really mean anything...

Are you changing the world? :lmao:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
to be honest, i dont' really like caddy's due to where i live its the high class/we're better than you guys car. even though my car is made by the same company (gm) i still dont like them, the one car i've been drooling over for a while is the new camaro that and starting a restore project on a old school mustang. like a 1970 fast back or something old school with muscle :cool:

I'm partial to the Dodge Charger, man, that's alot of car

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
dude, people get shot outside of go-go clubs in D.C. almost every weekend, just coming out, someone can push someone, and next thing everyone knows, the dude who got pushed is getting his gun and fires off a round, so that explains how Davis got shot the 1st time, if you read the reports, Davis wasn't involved at all, he just happened to catch a stray bullet, and the 2nd time he got shot while driving on the freakin' highway, so unless the assailants were following Davis from a town after he sold them some crack, to steal the money back, I'm apt to believe that this is another wrong place, wrong time situation

again, unless you know something and can shed some light, it's nothing more than that
I am skeptical... You aren't. I have read the reports just as you have. I find them fishy. You don't... Deal with it...

the kid 05

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I'm partial to the Dodge Charger, man, that's alot of car
the one fault is 4 doors! they put 4 f'in doors on a muscle car or what once was a muscle car

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
2233boys said:
I am skeptical... You aren't. I have read the reports just as you have. I find them fishy. You don't... Deal with it...

explain why they are fishy

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
the one fault is 4 doors! they put 4 f'in doors on a muscle car or what once was a muscle car

true, but that's what makes it sweet, how big it is, that car can still haul *** though

I also like that new Nissan Maxima, the gears, oooweee

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
2233boys said:
You're cool too and articulate...:lmao2:

I don't need to be articulate, I got my point across...

You told us what you thought, about the Davis stories being skeptical. Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion, you can think whatever you want, and I won't tell you that you're wrong, because, you might be right.

Still though, why do you have to suddenly get off topic and attack "the kid" just because he said he has a suped up car. He was trying to get a point across to you, but obviously that missed you totally...

the kid 05

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
true, but that's what makes it sweet, how big it is, that car can still haul *** though

I also like that new Nissan Maxima, the gears, oooweee

ew imports. i severly dislike imported cars.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:

I've never had a big block, or a ragtop... so I wouldn't mind something like a 70 Buick GS455 convertible, preferably with that Stage 1 engine...

My idea of making it big is to have a nice convertible for the good weather, and a nice 4WD for the bad weather...

When my ship comes in... LOL...