Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
We were not making fun of "the kid" because he drives a nice car, we were making fun of him because he said: "i drive my cars everywhere they are not stock, they turn heads."

Who brags on a Cowboys forum about their cars "turning heads"? Of course he has to mention they are not stock. To be honest I was surprised he could take the time out of performing fellatio on himself to post. If I have to explain to you why it is imparitive to criticise someone for saying that, I do not think you will get it.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
he drives a honda....:lmao2:

Wouldn't surprise me... probably a 15 year old Honda, too...

For sure, he's not "cool", so I wonder how he recognizes it when he says we are... :eek:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
we need a car section so we can talk cars...where is reality....

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
We were not making fun of "the kid" because he drives a nice car, we were making fun of him because he said: "i drive my cars everywhere they are not stock, they turn heads."

Who brags on a Cowboys forum about their cars "turning heads"? Of course he has to mention they are not stock. To be honest I was surprised he could take the time out of performing fellatio on himself to post. If I have to explain to you why it is imparitive to criticise someone for saying that, I do not think you will get it.

Fair enough, whatever...this thread is getting tiresome...

the kid 05

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:

i brought that up because KD car turns heads its a b.a. car. and the poster had said something about kd then something about his car, i was curious as to why he would out of the blue bring in his car?

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
:lmao2:

Does it really matter what I drive???

So, you DO drive a piece of crap... thanks for the verification, LOL...

I mean in the grand scheme of things do the countless hours, you spend doing whatever it is you do to your car and posting on line, really mean anything...

Are you changing the world?

About as much as you are, I reckon... but where exactly did I ever say I WANTED to change the world?? I'm just trying to have a little fun in the time allotted to me, to ENJOY my life...

For me, that means playing golf, driving modified cars, playing the fool on the internet... if you don't like that, well, that's your problem, because I certainly don't plan on changing my philosophies for the likes of you...

I just don't aspire to be a follower of a moron...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I'm just curious, why are the reports fishy? what's so fishy about driving home from a vacation early in the morning?

He said he was going to church.... He played the jesus card, seems fishy to me too.

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
I am skeptical... You aren't. I have read the reports just as you have. I find them fishy. You don't... Deal with it...

What is it that we're supposed to "deal" with?? Your paranoid conspiracy theories??

How are things at Area 51?? :laugh1:

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I'm just curious, why are the reports fishy? what's so fishy about driving home from a vacation early in the morning?
If I must.

First I already gave one reason why I am skeptical.

This is the second time he has been shot in 3 years. Both times he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

All accounts say he hadn't been to church in some time, but this morning he was driving back to go to church.

He was all over the place in his 911 call... Some of that may be due to shock, but it seemed as if he was hiding something

The whole theory about People just wanting to shoot up nice cars because they are jealous and even the car jacking one. Come on, I am sure that may happen, but that is awful convenient.

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
i brought that up because KD car turns heads its a b.a. car. and the poster had said something about kd then something about his car, i was curious as to why he would out of the blue bring in his car?

I don't know. That is between you too. The entire thing seems odd to me. I know a lot of the people here get mad if you jump to conclusions on the davis thing, but it just doesn't make much sense to me.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:

:lmao2:

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
You're cool too and articulate...

You'll notice nobody is saying the same about you...

"Articulate" doesn't exactly apply to a poster who seems to need a smiley in virtually every post, to get his point across...

And needlessly insulting total strangers for their hobbies is a long way from "cool"... now, replace the "c" with an "f", and we'll be gettin' at the truth...

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
I wasn't talking to you... Try keeping up...

No, you were talking to me... now, explain to me how your 495 posts is making the world a better place... and tell me that you don't have any hobbies of your own...

I mean, besides makin' an *** of yourself online...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Lemme guess-- you drive a piece of crap...

Hey, if being like everybody else works for you, go for it... me, I like to show a certain STYLE in my life, be it posting online, or the car I drive...

silverbear said:

Aspiration or not you have accomplished it my friend. When you criticise a person because of the car they drive, you prove that not only are you a moron but an enormous jerk as well.

But mad props and street cred for posting with "style". You're the man now dog.

the kid 05

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
He said he was going to church.... He played the jesus card, seems fishy to me too.
would you believe it if roy got shot and said he was going out to church? or emmitt smith or any other cowboy legend?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
2233boys said:
If I must.

First I already gave one reason why I am skeptical.

This is the second time he has been shot in 3 years. Both times he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

All accounts say he hadn't been to church in some time, but this morning he was driving back to go to church.

He was all over the place in his 911 call... Some of that may be due to shock, but it seemed as if he was hiding something

The whole theory about People just wanting to shoot up nice cars because they are jealous and even the car jacking one. Come on, I am sure that may happen, but that is awful convenient.

fair enough, but honestly, if Davis didn't get shot in the nightclub, there would be a whole 'nother spin on this, such as everyone wishing him the best, because I see no possible reason of wrongdoing in this situation on Davis' part, for all we know, the confident NFL player in the suped up vehicle, jetted into high gear and cut off the other vehicle, which pissed the driver off, because he got cut off and is driving a POS instead of Davis', and caused him to shoot up Davis' car, and if he was shot 5 a.m. on sunday morning, maybe he's just telling the truth about trying to get to church that day because he hadn't been in a long time

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
would you believe it if roy got shot and said he was going out to church? or emmitt smith or any other cowboy legend?

That is dirty pool. Those two I can not answer fairly, I have a non-sexual man crush on both of them.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
So, you DO drive a piece of crap... thanks for the verification, LOL...
Compensating for something are we???

silverbear said:
About as much as you are, I reckon... but where exactly did I ever say I WANTED to change the world?? I'm just trying to have a little fun in the time allotted to me, to ENJOY my life...

For me, that means playing golf, driving modified cars, playing the fool on the internet... if you don't like that, well, that's your problem, because I certainly don't plan on changing my philosophies for the likes of you...

You didn't I was just making a point, but you missed it. I have to say I am not surprised.

Enjoy your life do as you please.

You are clearly have to much "Style" considering your cars, and posting prowess for the likes of me... :lmao:

the kid 05

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
That is dirty pool. Those two I can not answer fairly, I have a non-sexual man crush on both of them.

haha, well then pick a cowboy legend or not that you like, not one you have a non-sexual man crush with and replace him with KD, or anyother player in the nfl you like.