Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
2233boys said:
:jerk:I don't feel the need to try and impress total strangers on a message board.

And yet, here you are, cranking out post after post after post in response to me...

Curious behavior for somebody so superior, so above the fray...

You should take that as a life lesson, Mr. Style

I'm sorry, I have a firm rule about not taking life lessons from morons...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Guys who love their cars like to brag on them... this is not a phenomenon unique to this board...

And this is not the first Cowboys board that I've seen a discussion of hot cars erupt on...

Guys who have cars that can turn heads, of course... we invest major dollars and major time into making our cars head turners, and the truth is, when you drive a highly modified car, it DOES draw attention-- generally from other car aficionados...

The thing is, his response was on-topic, since the subject of Keith Davis driving a modified, high visibility car was brought up... even the police remarked that part of the reason he might have been targeted was the highly modified nature of his ride...

I guess you don't have anything that you're proud of, proud enough to brag on them a little bit...

It was about as relevant as it would be if I criticized you for misspelling "imperative", and "criticize"... so I won't do that... LOL...

Hrmm. Well you got me, I did not spell imperative correctly. My entire argument has been deflated. As for criticise...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/criticise

I know you are from the states, so you probably do not understand that different countries can spell words differently. But seriously, lets not make this a debate over proper spelling. I am too poor a typer/speller for that.

Sure there are lots of things I am proud of. But do I toot my horn on a Cowboys forum about them? Of course not. Have some PRIDE in the fact that you do not need to fish for attention. Yes we are all very impressed you have the money to "trick" out your car. Your epeen must be enormous. Congratulations.

As far as the response being on topic...come on now. Even you know that is a stretch. Hold up...I am probably giving you too much credit.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
2233boys said:
I am beginning to think that you may have a little man crush on me... Why else would you continue to comment on each and everything I post? Was that post directed to you? No. Was it commenting on something you said? Again No... There really was no need for your response. It was merely a similie. The post didn’t have any content. It didn’t lend any value to the discussion. It was merely my emotional reaction to the post it quoted. But you felt the need to respond.

Tell me, why did you feel the need to respond, silverbear?

you joked about my statement and as another car modifier he didn't like it, i guess...who in their right minds like people who insault other people for their statements? :loser:

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
And who was the first to start slinging insults about the cars folks drive in this thread??

Why, that would be YOU, with your sarcastic "you're cool" response...

However, you've actually made a point here, because you have indeed come off as an enormous jerk... the thing is, my acting like an enormous jerk is in direct response, perhaps you could say direct retaliation, for your behavior...

I find it highly amusing that it seems to annoy you when you're treated the way you treat others...

Actually I made the You're cool comments... You insulted the wrong guy. But hey you got one thing going for you. You are posting in "style"

silverbear said:
My, how articulate... that course in ebonics is paying off for you, big time...

But hey, you actually got through a whole post without using a smiley; did my criticisms on that one sting a little??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Now that was pretty funny:laugh1:

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
It isn't making a difference in the world. And neither is the posting you do in style...:lmao2:

Never said it did, dippy... my "style" is mostly to amuse readers, sometimes to inform them (usually when I'm writing one of my draft posts)...

So your "your posts do nothing to make a difference in the world" comments are really rather asinine...

It's rapidly becoming apparent that being an asinine moron IS your style...

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
but are you going to have to attend to a situation that would take you away from church for a few weeks, after not being there in awhile in the 1st place?
Yes because I hate driving...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
2233boys said:
Actually I made the You're cool comments... You insulted the wrong guy. But hey you got one thing going for you. You are posting in "style"

Now that was pretty funny:laugh1:

he wasn't talking to you :rolleyes:

the kid 05

Reaction score
2233boys said:

utto silver, hes in the mob!:lmao:

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
odd i thought people of the christian religion were suppose to be nice and friendly....
I am nice, and friendly, but like all people I have flaws... Christians aren't perfect...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I think the only problem Davis has is staying out past 2 in the morning, he solves that, and alot of his problems go away, cuz really, he's done nothing wrong in both situations besides being in the wrong place at the wrong time

I can't argue with that. I am not trying to indict the man. I just do not like what I see, and I do not trust him. I know it is not very fair of me to say, but I can live with that. I am probably jumping to conclusions, but if we can sign Smith (haha oh yah what the thread is about), I will feel a lot better.

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
He didn't ask you not to believe it, and neither did I. We both merely said we were skeptical...

And really, I'm not criticizing you for being skeptical... I'm just saying that you don't really have any solid basis for that skepticism, that you're doing a lot of "supposing"...

Beyond that regarding the church story. I attend church regularly in fact rarely miss. But if I am visiting my parents, I don't make the long drive back to my home just to attend my church, I go to theirs.

Some folks get REAL attached to their ministers at their "home" church, in fact that minister is the main reason they attend that church... my late Mom was one of those types...

the kid 05

Reaction score
2233boys said:
I am nice, and friendly, but like all people I have flaws... Christians aren't perfect...

be glad we can get banned for debating about religions.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I'm not, but apparently you are... seems it gets your panties all in a bunch when a car aficionado talks fondly about his hobby...
My panties are not the panties that are in a bunch... Take a look in the mirror, turn around, I am sure your will find yours squarely wedged up your butt..

silverbear said:
OK, enlighten me-- what exactly does ANYTHING we say or do in here-- including what YOU say or do in here-- do to "improve the world"...

We post in here as a DIVERSION from the world...
It doesn't... I mentioned this before...

silverbear said:
Chuckle... gee, thanks for the permission, dipwad...
You are welcome, nice insult by the way. Did you think that up all by yourself...

silverbear said:
Yeah, that's rapidly becoming REAL clear... then again, it doesn't take much style to outdo someone utterly lacking in anything resembling style...
You should know Style man...

the kid 05

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Some folks get REAL attached to their ministers at their "home" church, in fact that minister is the main reason they attend that church... my late Mom was one of those types...
his minister even went to the hospital KD was at

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
I can't argue with that. I am not trying to indict the man. I just do not like what I see, and I do not trust him. I know it is not very fair of me to say, but I can live with that. I am probably jumping to conclusions, but if we can sign Smith (haha oh yah what the thread is about), I will feel a lot better.

I'm not saying dont' trust Davis, I'm a bit leery of him myself, just saying that you can't jump to conclusions, esp. when all the facts are right in front of you

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
you haven't seen silverbear in action much have you? for silverbear not to respond would be like a fat girl not wanting to eat, it just doesn't happen
:lmao2:

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
you joked about my statement and as another car modifier he didn't like it, i guess...who in their right minds like people who insault other people for their statements? :loser:
By posting this? :lmao2:

Wow, sorry man, didn't know that was offensive...