RUMOR: TO deal is done...

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
RealityWynn said:
Ditto, what he said but I am not yelling...
Very True though...

The top posters on here act like they get priority posting or better inside knowledge..
Be real with yourselves...You might post alot here but that does not mean that your info is more creditable..

I agree...Usually the top posters here know very little! :D

It's just the climate now...Everyone is Hyped one way or the other about Owens...So if you come in here with a rumor about him it better be good and real.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
RealityWynn said:
Ditto, what he said but I am not yelling...
Very True though...

The top posters on here act like they get priority posting or better inside knowledge..
Be real with yourselves...You might post alot here but that does not mean that your info is more creditable..

I would agree w/that statement;However, One must remember that credibility is not free it's earned through credible post.

The thread has not been deleted or moved from the main forum therefore one should consider that as being an opportunity to earn said credibility.

Rumors are rumors until they become fact. We shall see.

batman36

Reaction score
I've been broadcasting high school football for twenty years, been to numerous NFL training camps and presently share friendships with six current players and their families. Now, I'm far from an expert, but my knowledge of the game has allowed me to earn a good living, as well as meet a number of decent people. I enjoy visiting this site as much as any other member, but I don't post much(hardly any) because that wasn't my intent when I joined. A lack of posting should't preclude anyone from 'knowing their stuff'! I hope the Cowboys are a playoff team this next season.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
batman36 said:
I've been broadcasting high school football for twenty years, been to numerous NFL training camps and presently share friendships with six current players and their families. Now, I'm far from an expert, but my knowledge of the game has allowed me to earn a good living, as well as meet a number of decent people. I enjoy visiting this site as much as any other member, but I don't post much(hardly any) because that wasn't my intent when I joined. A lack of posting should't preclude anyone from 'knowing their stuff'! I hope the Cowboys are a playoff team this next season.

Welcome and please post more.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
batman36 said:

Dont worry, only people who have nothing else to fall back on bring out post counts. If you know football, then you know football.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
batman36 said:

what is DOES prevent us *US* knowing YOU know your stuff. how can we know when you never post?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
Dont worry, only people who have nothing else to fall back on bring out post counts. If you know football, then you know football.

Your viewpoint is rendered superfluous because I have more posts. :)

And don't let it happen again. ;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
batman36 said:

We would apperciate your insight... post more... seriously...

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

:hammer:

batman36

Reaction score
MW, the first time I heard 'superfluous' used in a sentence, I went scurrying for the dictionary. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar used it after a loss to the Celtics in the 1985 NBA finals.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
batman36 said:
MW, the first time I heard 'superfluous' used in a sentence, I went scurrying for the dictionary. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar used it after a loss to the Celtics in the 1985 NBA finals.

Don't kid yourself...He was running for his Thesaurus!:D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
batman36 said:

i always thought super-fluous meant you were an extra on a superman set.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
batman36 said:

Seeeeee....You have already proven you know more than the rest of us.

Sooooo....... I better see you posting more. Get out of those cheap seats in the guestzone and join us.

bags

Reaction score
I've seen BigTex's posts at another board that I frequent (FBG), and he's a stand up guy. He did say this was a rumor, but he's had some good information in the past at FBG. Go easy on him.

vicjagger

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
It was Mr. Plum
In the library
With the candlestick.

If it was "stuck in the plum", I hope it was only a "birthday" candle.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JIGGYFLY said:
What is the deal with all caps it never has bothered me to read Heck its bigger so it should be easier to read. I understand about the yelling part but hey that never botherd me either this is the internet so I never take this stuff personally.

Does it bother people with poor eyesight or what I'm serious why is such a big deal? people who type in other colors is what bothers me.
Basically anything that someone does to make their entire post look gimmicky annoys me. All caps, other colors, all bold, different fonts, capitalizing every word. All of them scream look at me, and in truth, I rarely do.