RUMOR: TO deal is done...

cwbyz4evr

Reaction score
;) No, they want money and the keys. Seriously, tension is high right now, but give a guy a break.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
;) No, they want money and the keys. Seriously, tension is high right now, but give a guy a break.

do they mow lawns? maybe i can help with the money part...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS FORUM FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND I AM A COWBOYS FAN FOR 30 + YRS AND I WOULD BE NERVOUS TO POST ALOT IN THIS FORUM. JUST BECAUSE THE GUY HAS LESS THAN 100 POSTS DOES NOT MAKE HIM ILL-INFORMED. THIS IS MY FIRST POST BUT I HAVE THOUSANDS AT OTHER FORUMS. AND BY THE WAY, DOES THAT MAKE HE OR I LESS OF A FAN?:confused:

Welcome aboard... glad you decided to post...

Don't worry about some of these guys... 99% is all in good fun...

30+ years gives you carte blanche to post here!

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
wow you can tell its a TO post when i cant finish 1 page without there being another added. i started when there were 4!

JIGGYFLY

Reaction score
What is the deal with all caps it never has bothered me to read Heck its bigger so it should be easier to read. I understand about the yelling part but hey that never botherd me either this is the internet so I never take this stuff personally.

Does it bother people with poor eyesight or what I'm serious why is such a big deal? people who type in other colors is what bothers me.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
JIGGYFLY said:
What is the deal with all caps it never has bothered me to read Heck its bigger so it should be easier to read. I understand about the yelling part but hey that never botherd me either this is the internet so I never take this stuff personally.

Does it bother people with poor eyesight or what I'm serious why is such a big deal? people who type in other colors is what bothers me.

Amen to that one. brother!!!

JIGGYFLY

Reaction score
trickblue said:

Amen to that one. brother!!!

MY EYES, MY EYES, PLEASE STOP OR I MIGHT BE FORCED TO TYPE IN CAPS AND INCREASE THE FONT SIZE:laugh2:

RealityWynn

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
guys, go easy on him... he clearly identified it as a rumor, so I don't think some of the comments being posted are necessary....

I agree...Alot of people around here are on a high horse or some ish'..
Yall act like you are being paid to post/be here..
Calm down..!

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Somehow I just felt this belonged in this thread!

http://i25.***BLOCKED***/albums/c67/kennedyryan/flight_track_TO_map.jpg