RUMOR: TO deal is done...

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Chris Mortensen on ESPNEWS: The Blitz, just reported that T.O is on his way heading to Dallas, and that T.O turned down Denver. Looks like T.O maybe a Cowboy.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Now we're talking NEWS!!

Sounds like Big Tex's source knew what he was talking about!! Good job, thanks for the report.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
TheKey said:
Chris Mortensen on ESPNEWS: The Blitz, just reported that T.O is on his way heading to Dallas, and that T.O turned down Denver. Looks like T.O maybe a Cowboy.
Damn I missed it. Does that mean he's been in Denver all this time and is T.O heading to Dallas right now???

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
I heard it too... :)
Did he say it confidently like it was a fact? Well, I guess that doesn't matter with Mort cause he states all his BS fake reports as fact.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I heard something from someone...

This is a true story.

And I know what's in every book ever written.;)

Words

k19

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I heard something from someone...

This is a true story.

I saw it here, and they said it came from extreme skins so i went there and BLAM it was there. And NOW its everywhere. Not that maybe 1 idiot said it and it spread cross the net like, well the plague. Its gotta be true.

Plus......................
I heard it from...........

RealityWynn

Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS FORUM FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND I AM A COWBOYS FAN FOR 30 + YRS AND I WOULD BE NERVOUS TO POST ALOT IN THIS FORUM. JUST BECAUSE THE GUY HAS LESS THAN 100 POSTS DOES NOT MAKE HIM ILL-INFORMED. THIS IS MY FIRST POST BUT I HAVE THOUSANDS AT OTHER FORUMS. AND BY THE WAY, DOES THAT MAKE HE OR I LESS OF A FAN?:confused:

Ditto, what he said but I am not yelling...
Very True though...

The top posters on here act like they get priority posting or better inside knowledge..
Be real with yourselves...You might post alot here but that does not mean that your info is more creditable..

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
RealityWynn said:
Ditto, what he said but I am not yelling...
Very True though...

The top posters on here act like they get priority posting or better inside knowledge..
Be real with yourselves...You might post alot here but that does not mean that your info is more creditable..

very true - HOWEVER - if someone has a couple of thousand posts, people generally know if they snowjob people or not.

if you've only got 10-20 posts, people just don't know you. not personal, not "post count" but familiarity.