Russell Wilson

Flamma

Reaction score
Len Dawson wasn't a runner at all he made it work. Sure it takes specific plays designed just for this.

Yeah, you don't have to be. But it helps if things go south. There's a reason this isn't a common play. It's because you're limiting yourself to one side of the field. It's not a gimmick play, but it's not far from it. You use it when the defense doesn't expect it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Montana missed how many games his first nine seasons? What was his record? What are you looking at?

Less of everything, so....?????
I'm looking at watching both of them play, which I have prodigiously. Wilson is a good QB. Montana was a great QB.

Flamma

Reaction score
Len Dawson wasn't a runner at all he made it work. Sure it takes specific plays designed just for this.

Oh, speaking of which, Len Dawson did that a lot on SB I. He needed to do that on the play he threw the pick that pretty much ended the game. I was impressed with the Chiefs in that Super Bowl. They played GB pretty evenly. Even the the score says otherwise. I still can't find a good video of SB II.

If you notice, they're using that moving pocket with Fields a lot.

RaZon

Reaction score
COWBOYSZONE not NFLZONE.

By the way I'm fairly sure you have claimed to be a 9ers fan.

So you don't see all those threads below talking....

Tim Tebow
Aaron Rodgers
Steelers vs Eagles
Saints

This place is where we talk the NFL not just Cowboys and it should be real obvious.

Where did I say anything about being a Niner fan?

Reaction score
So you don't see all those threads below talking....

Tim Tebow
Aaron Rodgers
Steelers vs Eagles
Saints

This place is where we talk the NFL not just Cowboys and it should be real obvious.

Where did I say anything about being a Niner fan?

Maybe I'm mistaken you for another Razon who said he was a 9ers fan, from another board.

You two have a lot in common.

You praise Wilson on his 9 years. You're both the same age.

Do you deny you've once claimed to be a 9ers fan?

RaZon

Reaction score
Maybe I'm mistaken you for another Razon who said he was a 9ers fan, from another board.

You two have a lot in common.

You praise Wilson on his 9 years. You're both the same age.

Do you deny you've once claimed to be a 9ers fan?

This isn't about me this is about you thinking we can't talk the other 32 teams when it's so obvious we can, So did you figure it out?

Reaction score
This isn't about me this is about you thinking we can't talk the other 32 teams when it's so obvious we can, So did you figure it out?
I figured it out that you insist on rambling on about Wilson on a DALLAS COWBOYS forum. Maybe you'd be better off going to a Seattle forum. I'd recommend you not lie about what team you're a fan of though.

RaZon

Reaction score
I figured it out that you insist on rambling on about Wilson on a DALLAS COWBOYS forum. Maybe you'd be better off going to a Seattle forum. I'd recommend you not lie about what team you're a fan of though.

How many in my family post on these forums? Well?

Cowboy fan here, ok?

I don't play this .....can only praise Cowboys. Hell, I have Emmitt Smith ranked around 8th at RB. I deal in reality.

Wilson will end up the third/fourth ranked QB in the NFL, talking about him bothers you?

Where were you complaining about....

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/russell-wilson-samson-and-his-delilah.473286/

Reaction score

RaZon

Reaction score
So he was ranked 12th, did expect a higher ranking. So he will be the 4th ranked QB behind Rodgers, Mahomes and Brady, and he should be.

RaZon

Reaction score
Gonna stick this here, the last College All Star game...

RaZon

Reaction score
Wilson has already thrown 3 TD passes today, that gives him 270 all time, the guy ahead of him, Joe Montana with 273 then Vinnie Testerverde at 275. he should pass both by week three. If he has a 35 td season, that gives him 302 just ahead of John Elway at number 12 all time,

RaZon

Reaction score
My bad,....make that 4 TD passes today.

44 TD's in his last 17 games, wow!

Last edited:

RaZon

Reaction score
When the guy left Wisconsin he had set the new NCAA passing efficency record for a season. His rookie season he ties the TD record and puts up a 100 passer rating, in his second season he wins a SB and puts up another 100 passer rating, making him the first QB in NFL history to start out with back to back 100 rating in his first two seasons..

This guy is amazing.

Then there is....

He is the 3rd leading rusher for a QB in NFL history, in a couple weeks he passes Joe Montana on the All Time passing TD list.

Last edited: