Russia invades Ukraine *** READ RULES IN POST 6 BEFORE POSTING ***

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Tasty treats, maybe @Reality can come and tell us how this is all going to play out now, or maybe this post will just be deleted. :lmao:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tasty treats, maybe @Reality can come and tell us how this is all going to play out now, or maybe this post will just be deleted. :lmao:
I have no idea how the warlord vs Russia part will play out.

I am guessing the warlord's soldiers are mad because a lot of them were killed and the warlord needed someone to blame that's not himself, so he blamed the Russian military.

It will be interesting to see how Putin responds.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Looks like he’s about 900km south of Moscow atm. I doubt he can get to the kremlin without help from Russian citizens and military. The west has opportunities here and they need to capitalize.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Wagner mercenaries enter Lipetsk region en route to Moscow

The governor of Russia's Lipetsk province said Saturday afternoon that Wagner Group mercenaries had entered the region, some 400 kilometres (250 miles) from Moscow. Earlier in the day, Russian President Vladimir Putin accused Wagner mercenaries of "treason" in a live address to the nation after the group's chief Yevgeny Prigozhin called for an armed uprising to oust the defense minister on Friday.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/...ead-of-mutiny-he-says-his-forces-enter-russia

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If the current Russian government collapses Putin won't be safe in St Petersburg. I was thinking about this last night, Putin won't be safe anywhere except for in China maybe. Xi is gonna want some heavy duty cash to protect a Putin who has no more power. If Putin waits too long he might not get out of Russia except for in cuffs or a body bag.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Incredible is right

We are on the phone with my wife's sister in Volgograd... so far, the most interesting aspect of the Wagner Group's run through Rostov on Don is no resistance and no fighting. It is though the citizens are just standing by and not taking sides.

triplets_93

Reaction score
The greatest challenge to Russian President Vladimir Putin in his more than two decades in power fizzled out after the rebellious mercenary commander who ordered his troops to march on Moscow abruptly reached a deal with the Kremlin to go into exile and sounded the retreat.

Under the deal announced Saturday by Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, Prigozhin will go to neighboring Belarus, which has supported Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Charges against him of mounting an armed rebellion will be dropped.

The government also said it would not prosecute Wagner fighters who took part, while those who did not join in were to be offered contracts by the Defense Ministry. Prigozhin ordered his troops back to their field camps in Ukraine, where they have been fighting alongside Russian regular soldiers.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-wagner-prigozhin-9acbdf1eda849692ca0423a4116058d1

HungryLion

Reaction score
Prigo ends up shooting himself in the head in Belarus.
3 times.
And then injects himself with Chernobyl juice intravenously as he's bleeding out.
You know, to make sure.
If he is smart he will live in a one story house. You know how poorly crafted those Russian/belarusian windows are

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I still can't help the feeling that this is some sort of false flag operation, but for what purpose? Consolidate Putin's power base? Lay the grounds for an even bigger offensive in Ukraine? Something else?

The rumors in Russia are rife with accusations the US (CIA) had a hand in this.

Someday, this might make a good HBO documentary much like their Chernobyl series. Only partially teasing