San Francisco goes for its sixth Lombardi trophy again

csirl

Reaction score
Would have been nice to see someone different in the SB for a change e.g. Detroit. Teams getting there multiple times in a short number of years gets boring after a while.......unless its the Cowboys.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Horse crap. You are still sparring @ 10 mins left in the 3rd. The Niners opened with a FG. You could match and keep them @ bay. They are the home team: you handed them unnecessary momentum. Stupid, stupid decision. And then he trumped that one with a worse one later in the game.
That's nonsense, there's no guarantee you make the field goal, SF had 5 posessions and scored on every drive in the second half..that's on the defense......a deep ball off the defenders head and caught right after the fourth down play where the Lion receiver didn't catch the ball to continue the drive. right after SF scores, Detroit then fumbles the ball deep in their own territory resulting in another score, mutilple drives where Detroit receivers DROPPED easy first down conversions to continue drives...Not one play changed that game..Dan knew his defense wasn't going to stop SF in the second half and wanted to control the clock and the game by going for fourth and short, that's why Detorit was up big in the first half because they controlled the ball and the clock...exact same aggressiveness why they won the week before against the Rams....

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I completely agree with you. I went from loving football to I’m starting to actually really really hate it. Like watching teams I hate get better than us and get luckier than us is torture and ruins my day. I have a friend who is a saints fan and he would say oh man when they lost I’d be so grumpy and lash out at my family that I realized something that is supposed to bring me joy is doing the opposite so why bother. And he was like since I stopped caring I have felt 100 percent better. I’m really starting to get to that.

I mean, especially when we seem to care more than the FO, that speaks volume lol.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Congrats to two great QBs Mahomes and Purdy. They did enough to win games for their team. I don't want to hear about they had a defense or they had a running game. Those QBs made big-time throws under pressure!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Horse crap. You are still sparring @ 10 mins left in the 3rd. The Niners opened with a FG. You could match and keep them @ bay. They are the home team: you handed them unnecessary momentum. Stupid, stupid decision. And then he trumped that one with a worse one later in the game.
Exactly! Lions needed to match that 2nd half field goal to maintain a 3 score lead.
There is a big difference between aggressive and stupid!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
With the kind of curse the Cowboys have (the Jonesboys) EVERY team will eventually pass up the Cowboys SB total before the Cowboys ever make it back to even a conference title game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The straws you routinely grasp never cease to amaze. You seem extremely invested in the perception of the Dallas Cowboys.

I have felt empathy for Sylvester Stallone's microscopic affiliation to the perception, lol.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. The Lions will get 6 SB's before we do, and I truly believe this team doesn't ever win another Lombardi, ever.

raven55

Reaction score
all the cowboys players should have been watching the big screen with jerry and little to see what a championship team looks like SAN FRANCISCO. oh yea'll get a real gm not a fake like him or his little party boy

Cmac

Reaction score
49er's been on the ropes for 2 games now.......sooner or later the breaks ain't going their way. Chiefs ain't self-destructing at their convenience.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Hate both and never thought I could pull for Niners but I despise Kelce (actually both Kelces)and not a fan of Mahomes(amazing QB). Damn those Ravens and Lions!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
San Francisco General Managers since Jerry Jones purchased Dallas February 25, 1989
John McVay 1983 - 1990 (8 years): Teams won 3 Super Bowls, made five NFC Championship appearances
Carmen Policy 1991 - 1997 (7 years): Teams won 1 Super Bowl, made four NFC Championship appearances
Terry Donahue 1998 - 2004 (7 years): Zip
Scot McCloughan 2005 - 2009 (5 years): Zip
Trent Baalken 2010 - 2016 (7 years): Teams lost 1 Super Bowl, made three NFC Championship appearances
John Lynch 2017 - present (7 years): Teams lost 1 Super Bowl, made four NFC Championship appearances (may win a Super Bowl)

By comparison, Jerry Jones cannot use his three Super Bowl wins as an owner to even remotely justify his extremely extended 35-year stranglehold of the general managership of the Cowboys.

Narcissist.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't care about the 49ers winning another Bowl.
I also don't care to watch the Chiefs circus of clowns, with the new main ring nerd bird chic. Good God, someone please Nuke the Chiefs celebrity box seats!
So I'm actually routing for the 9ers.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't care about the 49ers winning another Bowl.
I also don't care to watch the Chiefs circus of clowns, with the new main ring nerd bird chic. Good God, someone please Nuke the Chiefs celebrity box seats!
So I'm actually routing for the 9ers.
The Chiefs are getting to be very unlikable anymore.

Reactions: G2