Schefter Per Mort Report: Murray 5 for 42 mill 21 guaranteed

cowboys2233

Reaction score
He also whiffed on some blitzes that damn near got Romo killed.

What the heck kind of sense is that? He was one of the very best in the league. But hey, he missed a couple so he's worthless. SMH.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Murray will be at Philthy headquarters around 3 pm EST. If that contract is for real, and signed, then let the hate commence.

I declare one DeMarco Murray the most hated former Cowboy in the history of Cowboys!

I wish you the very worst in your football endeavors. Your actions were detestable. Thank goodness I didn't buy your jersey. Later loser.

Good riddance!

So said the ramblings of a mature adult

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good luck DeMarco. Wish you the best. You were a classy player here and did what was best for your family. Was hoping you were there when the Lombardi is held high by Dez and Tony. Now I have to root against you. Thems the breaks.

dupree89

Reaction score
I am not suggesting this is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even the 7th top reason why Chip Kelly signed Murray...I am only asking you if you think at some point this entered Chip Kelly's mind for at least a moment.
Clearly, the Philly fan base was aggravated with the head coach. Not happy at all with him. Even being bashed by the media in Philly.
Do you think the Chipper at any point thought......An added benefit of bringing in Demarco is I will win back some Eagle fans because they'll sense we really stuck it to Dallas.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
He's not changing his system. His system has always been what it is. That's why McCoy was sent packing. He was a guy who spent too much time trying to get outside when Kelly wanted him to run north/south. It's why they went after Gore, Matthews and Murray............. all inside type runners.

Of course he is not changing his system. It was sarcasm. He is too arrogant to change his ways.

My point on Murray facing 9 on the LOS is serious, though. That is, unless the Eagles can bring in quality WRs.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
They are. If last year didn't prove that to you what will.

I just think the praise got out of hand at times. The WAS and DET games showed they aren't perfect. They have the benefit of continuity which is very important.

We have invested a lot of time, money and draft picks into them as a unit and they have a lot to live up to. I expect that they will.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
So said the ramblings of a mature adult

Deal with it. It's a fan's message board. Sorry I'm not acting prim and proper like a good little boy because DM left for the ******* Eagles like a coward. Yeah I know it's a business. But I sure the hell don't have to like it, nor need the likes of you chastising me for ranting.

Now kneel before Zod!

mldardy

Reaction score
I just think the praise got out of hand at times. The WAS and DET games showed they aren't perfect. They have the benefit of continuity which is very important.

We have invested a lot of time, money and draft picks into them as a unit and they have a lot to live up to. I expect that they will.

No offensive line is perfect. The DET game was more on Romo not getting rid of the ball and just holding it way too long. The WAS game they just got outschemed. It happens but it didn't happen the 2nd time we played WAS. This offensive line deserved that praise.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
The hate has commenced...for that utter fool, Stephen Jones. This was a workable deal.

I don't know if it was. This is why I'm upset. I truly believe DeMarco was not inclined to work with the Cowboys. He wanted his money come hell or high water and wasn't budging. Thankfully the Eagles vastly overpaid for his services.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Thank God.

Philly can have that Injury prone fumbling overhyped RB.

There are 20 backs who could have done just as good in our system.