Scouting Combine thread

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about the depth of the CB class this year...loaded IMO.

If we lose BJ, good year to double down IMO as we have some other guys on contracts about expire.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
i see a lot of players pulling this nonsense in this combine,they all to put up fake times in the pro days where everything is controlled.
In this case, Okudah at least took a tumble on the turf and did it the hard way. Most of the time they just fake a hamstring pull.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This Jeremy chin kid is super athletic, gotta go find some vids of him....

cnuball21

Reaction score
Kyle dugger is a big big man......
But I love how they all say they gonna run 4.3 then run 4.5 lmao

I like Chinn and Dugger as SS options for us. I just never know how early to slate a small school player. Love to see them testing well though.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm probably the biggest McKinney cheerleader on this board, but I am hard-out on him at #17 if he is a 4.6 guy. Doesn't he get a second run?
His 40 was never really consequential to me, but I never wanted him at 17. Ive always viewed him in the 27-40 range

Verdammung

Reaction score
Xavier McKinney runs a 4.64 & Tanner Muse runs a 4.43.

The tape is a lie. Screw scouting; just throw darts at a big board and see who it lands on.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Hopefully in the 2nd round.....

Henderson is long gone by the 2nd.

He's a 4.4 CB with quick feet, mirror skills and production at a big time college. He's a 1st round lock IMO and it will be between him and Fulton for 2nd CB taken.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Xavier McKinney runs a 4.64 & Tanner Muse runs a 4.43.

The tape is a lie. Screw scouting; just throw darts at a big board and see who it lands on.

Not overly concerned with the 40 time. He has great tape and the scouting reports scream instincts.

Everyone freaked out about Rapp last year and he had a great rookie season. McKinney is a slightly better versoin of Rapp IMO.

Wouldn't take him at 17, but would consider him in a trade down.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Henderson is long gone by the 2nd.

He's a 4.4 CB with quick feet, mirror skills and production at a big time college. He's a 1st round lock IMO and it will be between him and Fulton for 2nd CB taken.
I know he will. Im just not a fan of taking him in the 1st

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like Chinn and Dugger as SS options for us. I just never know how early to slate a small school player. Love to see them testing well though.
It is hard to get a handle on. I think Dugger may go round 2