Scouting Combine thread

reddyuta

Reaction score
somebody is going to trade up for Ruggs,speed kills in the NFL.

dallas72

Reaction score
That's great...have you watched his tape? There is 0 chance he's drafted in the top 5, 10, 15, 20 or 1st round. He's a linear athlete...Johnson was not.

I really like Claypool, not Clayborn, as a TE conversion or big slot but he's on the same planet as CJ as a prospect.
Hmm I dont think I EVER said he was Calvin ..I said THE analysts compared his combine ..go relax

DanA

Reaction score
Justin Jefferson has impressed with his speed. I'm interested to see what Lynn Bowden runs as well

cnuball21

Reaction score
Lamb at 4.51 seems about right...
Ruggs 4.28 40, 10'11" broad, 42" vertical. Just mind-numbing speed and explosion.

Impressive athlete for sure...
Justin Jefferson has impressed with his speed. I'm interested to see what Lynn Bowden runs as well

One of my favorites in the draft. Good route runner, good size, speed and not afraid to catch in traffic. Also had alot of snaps inside and outside at LSU.

Would be an awesome #3 and could probably be had in the 2nd.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I’ve been saying Justin Herbert is a better throwing version of the Bills’ Josh Allen.

Creeper

Reaction score
Ruggs 4.28 damn fast..

I really thought he would run faster. 4.28 (4.27 official) is a tad disappointing for him. I expected something closer to 4.20 than 4.30. But it could be a slow track. I love how good this WR class is. Teams in need of WRs are pretty fortunate that their needs align with the strength of this draft. The Giants and Eagles are happy I am sure.