Senior Bowl Chatter....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First practice starting soon. This is the South team. So no amazing display of coaching until later.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
One thing I noticed, when he got hurt in the bowl game vs Georgia, the backup came in and the offense was better.

He never looked that good in college any year, including his freshman year. There was high hopes after that season, but thats because people expected improvement. He's always been a tool shed guy who never put it together on the field. Those tools will get him drafted, but I just don't see it with him.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Nut shell: Ceiling

or nutshell: everything
the top 3 guys have won a lot, put up great numbers and have great athletic/arm ability.

Driskel was woeful at Florida for years before going off for La Tech.
Allen had a few moments but the guy couldn;t score versus Texas Tech this year... wow.

RS12

Reaction score
He never looked that good in college any year, including his freshman year. There was high hopes after that season, but thats because people expected improvement. He's always been a tool shed guy who never put it together on the field. Those tools will get him drafted, but I just don't see it with him.

I wouldnt touch him. I think he is destined for Houston in the middle rounds and it is only chance for success. I would not touch him or Cook at all.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
First practice starting soon. This is the South team. So no amazing display of coaching until later.

Garrett is consulting first, be patient excellence shall follow:

http://i1133.***BLOCKED***/albums/m600/DWAREZIZ/images.jpg

Followed by:

http://i1133.***BLOCKED***/albums/m600/DWAREZIZ/Garrett_Clap.gif

sbark

Reaction score
If Garrett really wants to see Wentz in his even basic "room friendly offense".........shouldn't he close practices to the press/ other teams..........Teams might well be able to steal his scheme from the "technically complex intricate " offensive offense.

sbark

Reaction score
I like Wentz very much and would be okay if we drafted him at #4, but yeah, the hype on him is over the top as of right now. No way can he live up to the level of hype on himself.

familiarity breeds contempt.......but then absence makes the heart grow fonder..........

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I can hear the clapping from here. Sound-cancelling headphones my hiney.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Wentz very much and would be okay if we drafted him at #4, but yeah, the hype on him is over the top as of right now. No way can he live up to the level of hype on himself.

Not drafting Wentz would set this franchise back a couple of decades.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Gus claps with more authority and power they say.

bradley_thought.jpg

Clap0114ART.jpg

The game will be decided by a clap off!

Last edited:

Wood

Reaction score
I am in heaven. My twitter feed is blowing up with updates.