Senior Bowl Chatter....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I honestly do not know how people can take Mayock.

Probably because I spent so many years watching him do local Philly media . I still chuckle that he's the NFLN's make believe Kiper.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're Nick Saban, wouldn't you want to go back to the NFL and try again?

sbark

Reaction score
Some Ex-NFL scouts say that about prospects that bust every year

Yea, and that's my point, most of the important stuff we really won't know, but Goff gets a bonus for playing in the Pac 12 vs Missouri Valley Football Conference, which you may want to ignore, but it does matter. Again, it is not the end all be all, but it's part of the equation.
Pac 12 expieience negated by years spent in Spread Offense......vrs.................MVFC level enhanced by pro-set WCO

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Some Ex-NFL scouts say that about prospects that bust every year

Yea, and that's my point, most of the important stuff we really won't know, but Goff gets a bonus for playing in the Pac 12 vs Missouri Valley Football Conference, which you may want to ignore, but it does matter. Again, it is not the end all be all, but it's part of the equation.

And he gets a big negative for playing in a spread offense.

Goff is very Bradfordish.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Pac 12 expieience negated by years spent in Spread Offense......vrs.................MVFC level enhanced by pro-set WCO

yea, all that matters. if Goff played in a pro offense, then it would be extremely unlikely that Wentz passes him. again, I can see any of the three QBs being number 1 on our board, just not likely Cleveland's.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BTW, nothing I've said of Wentz applies if he's taken by the Browns.

To draft a ginger QB at 2nd overall would be one of the all time draft blunders.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If you're Nick Saban, wouldn't you want to go back to the NFL and try again?

He is paid nicely. Does not have to deal with the politics and has total control and credit.

I think he laughs at the idea.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
And he gets a big negative for playing in a spread offense.

Goff is very Bradfordish.

Personally, while I'd concede Goff is the number 1 prospect, I actually would prefer Dallas ends up with Lynch or Wentz. To me, his feet look erratic in the pocket and I don't think he's as ready day 1 as most suggest (but still a lot sooner than the other two).

Alexander

Reaction score
BTW, nothing I've said of Wentz applies if he's taken by the Browns.

To draft a ginger QB at 2nd overall would be one of the all time draft blunders.

Congratulations. You have posted the thoughts on this board after Day 1 in April.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is paid nicely. Does not have to deal with the politics and has total control and credit.

I think he laughs at the idea.

Well then he's not a guy who wants to succeed at the highest level of his profession.

Alexander

Reaction score
Personally, while I'd concede Goff is the number 1 prospect, I actually would prefer Dallas ends up with Lynch or Wentz. To me, his feet look erratic in the pocket and I don't think he's as ready day 1 as most suggest (but still a lot sooner than the other two).

Dallas has the luxury of not expecting the QB they take needs to be ready day one.

They get at least a year with Wade Wilson.

Wait--

Bocephus

Reaction score
Remember a few months ago when Wentz wasn't even a first round lock... good times

Alexander

Reaction score
Well then he's not a guy who wants to succeed at the highest level of his profession.

I do not think he cares. His father probably was an abusive *** who beat him nightly as he failed in the AFL.

Alexander

Reaction score
Remember a few months ago when Wentz wasn't even a first round lock... good times

Remember last week when people were all about trading down in the first to get him?

You know, like how Dallas is so sly, we just orchestrate that.