Senior Bowl Chatter....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz does need to work on his deep ball.

But it's not like we've had a great deep ball passer around here lately. Romo's never been good at it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I see them going to USC and taking and taking out a record number of game tape on Carson Wentz

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If they sign on what can we do but get on the WentzWagon?

You can state you do not agree with it.

Just because the team does it, that does not mean you have to grin and like it.

But of course, that depends on someone having an opinion to begin with, before the fact.

That is not all that common.

silver

Reaction score
Prescott will be the sleeper in the first round. Best day of all QB's according to David Jeremiah

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I honestly do not know how people can take Mayock.

Probably because I spent so many years watching him do local Philly media . I still chuckle that he's the NFLN's make believe Kiper.

He loves him some "bubblebutt" in the "Phonebooth"!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

But it's not like we've had a great deep ball passer around here lately. Romo's never been good at it.

Weeden's deep balls are a thing of beauty...according to the GM of the year...

Plankton

Reaction score
If you're Nick Saban, wouldn't you want to go back to the NFL and try again?

Hell no.

He gets a mint coaching Alabama, has recruiting down to a science, and will be top 5 at worst every season. Why leave that?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Maybe if we had a great deep ball thrower we could take the top off of defenses with Butler and Street.

ga07mR0.gif

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

A QB who can get it to the flat and the outside accurately will run this offense good. Thats why Dallas hasnt reached for a QB because theyre offense is based run first. Run open the intermediate, and when the def is caught sleeping Dez for 60 yrds. TW for 70. IMO a player like Hackenberg, Cook Driskel, Hogan given time i think have just as much of a chance to do well in this offense as the top 3.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Writer for Dallas Morning News tweet:

Stephen Jones on Carson Wentz's first Senior Bowl practice: "I thought he was outstanding. ...there's a lot of pressure, but hell of a job."

Stephen will court Wentz on the party bus with a promise of a peek into the cheerleaders locker room.