Senior Bowl Chatter....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
When we draft Wentz and he leads us to the promised land, you won't be part of it.

Risen when the Cowboys select Ramsey with pick #4 instead of Wentz...
giphy.gif

tm1119

Reaction score
The Browns are not taking him ahead of Goff. Years of game tape >>> Senior Bowl.

Lack of tape is actually going to help Wentz I think. Scouts have plenty of tape to nit pick at Goff, but limited games vs limited competition and the mistakes/bad moments are fewer.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I'll admit I'm impressed with how well-spoken he is. Handling the media's questions like a true politician.

Last edited:

RS12

Reaction score
So I'm just going to put C. Wentz, A. Johnson and B. Miller as our 1st 3 picks in every mock and you're all going to like it!

Jerry would. They'd have to add a shift at jersey factory for the spike in demand if that happened. The Braxton Miller hype hasnt even started yet.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Wentz really may be gone before our #4 pick.
But if there Garrett wiil also like RKG
knows football

MikeT22

Reaction score
So I'm just going to put C. Wentz, A. Johnson and B. Miller as our 1st 3 picks in every mock and you're all going to like it!

I would, but I don't think Miller lasts til the 3rd. But Wentz/ A. Johnson in the first two would be fine with me. Also wouldn't mind if Browns get caught up in Wentzmania and we get Goff.

But last thing I want is no QB in round one followed by Prescott or Cook in the 2nd. Talk about imploding.