Separated/Divorce

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I think everyone has pretty much nailed this thread especially (@Trouty ;)). I was married for 8 years got divorced 3 years ago. I loved her but it became a struggle with her battling her demons. When it finally ended I felt a weight had lifted off my shoulders, and I began to enjoy life. About 6 months later I ran into an old acquaintance and her and I ended up dating and moving in together. She wasn’t over her past and decided to move on. A year later she came back into my life and it had been up and down, and the other day she finally said she needed to let me go. So here I am blindsided my friend.

I haven’t felt like this in I can’t tell you how long, but I have found music to be a great source of comfort along with my dogs and work sadly. Keep your chin up.
Ain't you the one who hunkered down in a pissy- fit ,,,,when I'd casted learnered knowledge upon some "dumb assed drunkun' BS VIDEO you'd posted? ,,,,Ha! ,I'd caught a 15 minute full version about 3-4 weeks ago,,, on YOU TUBE???,,, IFFIN' SO?,,,yer' about the STUPIDEST SOB sucking air a FATHER could possibly bequeath upon a son,,,, er,,,And perchance,,, I I'm gravely of. misstated subterfuge,,, well,,,kiss my long ranging dog named DICK,,,just the same,FRIEND-0o_O

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Ain't you the one who hunkered down in a pissy- fit ,,,,when I'd casted learnered knowledge upon some "dumb assed drunkun' BS VIDEO you'd posted? ,,,,Ha! ,I'd caught a 15 minute full version about 3-4 weeks ago,,, on YOU TUBE???,,, IFFIN' SO?,,,yer' about the STUPIDEST SOB sucking air a FATHER could possibly bequeath upon a son,,,, er,,,And perchance,,, I I'm gravely of. misstated subterfuge,,, well,,,kiss my long ranging dog named DICK,,,just the same,FRIEND-0o_O

Melon: Righteous indignation or not, please don't let a beef with someone get this thread shut down. That doesn't help Lukin2006 deal with his problems. Thanks for your careful consideration.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Lukin: Before you decide to venture back into the dating scene, I suggest you watch this life-changing 5 minute video. Every single man looking for a woman should watch.

Hilarious video.
But according to Miranda they can hide it:
"Go and fix your make up girl it's, just a break up run an'
Hide your crazy and start actin' like a lady 'cause I
Raised you better, gotta keep it together even when you fall apart,
But this ain't my mama's broken heart…"

lukin2006

Reaction score
A little bummed today ... it would have been my 26th anniversary. Once I get in my new place, that will be a great day...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, I just keep reminding myself I'll be in my new place in 2 months...and I believe that will help...and for the Cowboys to still be in contention ... :)
I am more confident that you will be in a new place than them in contention. In fact, if they're struggling, we're going to blame you for getting your new place.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Melon: Righteous indignation or not, please don't let a beef with someone get this thread shut down. That doesn't help Lukin2006 deal with his problems. Thanks for your careful consideration.
I COPY!,,,& I humbly submit my apologies unto my fellow forum members for my past,present & possible future 'cylinder bore/ full on inebriated idiot' posting transgressions,,,:(

:starspin:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I COPY!,,,& I humbly submit my apologies unto my fellow forum members for my past,present & possible future 'cylinder bore/ full on inebriated idiot' posting transgressions,,,:(

:starspin:
Oh, Jeez, I hope this doesn't establish a trend or I'm going to be a busy little poster. But I like the idea of apologizing it forward for some future posting transgressions, like that a lot! Kind of loosens the bonds of normalcy and political correctness.

Melon, did you check with The Enforcers to see just what the future apology covers? Don't want any disclaimers biting me in the ***.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I am absolutely done doing anything for my soon to be ex wife. She told me she was having trouble affording a lawyer. So I talked to my lawyer, he said "when both parties trust each other, they can agree to the particulars" my lawyer would write the agreement and all she has to do is take it too a lawyer and have him check it and for her to sign it. She was suppose to come over today and finalize the particulars, she couldn't even do that. No more trust, I told her to get her own lawyer. She is 2 weeks behind in money she owes me. If she falls to far behind Ill never see my money. I am will completely broke when this divorce happens. I am living in a nightmare, I helped with her UK trip ... ever since she got back she has been shafting me. I had to cancel my little 5 day vacation to central Ontario because of her. I do not understand ... she blew up marriage ... she has to accept responsibility ...

The sad part for her is I was going to offer her a plan based on her income from last year $65 000, this year her income is closer to $75 000 ... Now I want everything done based on her actual income. She just keeps digging a deeper hole. But it's also costing me, especially health wise ... I am so stressed. I want a separation agreement and her out of my life completely.