Separated/Divorce

lukin2006

Reaction score
My house is officially on the market!!! Now the going through years and years of memories. My lawyer said it no problem that she has not retained a lawyer ... he said "it does not matter who she gets". Its the money, she didn't know you must retain lawyers...75 000 a year and you have no money ... sheesh. She wants me to take the proceeds and buy myself a small house and pay her back when I can. I kind of think she knows she'll blow through her half and would rather it be invested ... so I'm still thinking on that one...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My house is officially on the market!!! Now the going through years and years of memories. My lawyer said it no problem that she has not retained a lawyer ... he said "it does not matter who she gets". Its the money, she didn't know you must retain lawyers...75 000 a year and you have no money ... sheesh. She wants me to take the proceeds and buy myself a small house and pay her back when I can. I kind of think she knows she'll blow through her half and would rather it be invested ... so I'm still thinking on that one...
Don't do anything without running it past your lawyer first. She might have been told about a loophole where that gets her out of any financial responsibility or something.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Don't do anything without running it past your lawyer first. She might have been told about a loophole where that gets her out of any financial responsibility or something.

I was planning on consulting my lawyer. The first lawyer I saw said that was fine. But I will consult my current lawyer...

lukin2006

Reaction score
38758314_2087733354812843_914600246162489344_n.jpg

Xelda

Reaction score
Do NOT do anything that keeps her in your life for one minute more than necessary. She can't be trusted. A happy shack is better than a miserable mansion.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Do NOT do anything that keeps her in your life for one minute more than necessary. She can't be trusted. A happy shack is better than a miserable mansion.

I agree. I am becoming happier. It's just that its been the second summer in row I've been dealing with this. I want it over by November..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Now Coach, you know I've got a soft spot for the PJG members and a few I've deemed honorary PJGs because they're funny.

I couldn't do it.
Just joking. There are some wonderful women out there.