Separated/Divorce

GMO415

Reaction score
They got themselves a "low maintenance" Filipina and felt on top of the world? Kings with a crown?
Not sure. Some are young thundercats and others older retired guys who've been married for over 20 years. The young guys seem to be the king but as always as the years go on.....the wife's in charge .

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Not sure. Some are young thundercats and others older retired guys who've been married for over 20 years. The young guys seem to be the king but as always as the years go on.....the wife's in charge .
Op specifically specified a long marriage. Hurt. You think turning him on to "low maintenance Filipinas" is doing the Lord's work?

Nah. A bunch of Kings without a crown in here, son.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Find some buddies and have a few drinks. Focus on friends. Read books, watch movies. Get a hobby. Stuff like that.

This is about the gist of it, don't let this consume you inside. Get back out there soon and keep yourself busy.

Sorry @lukin2006 that it happened to you but you are not alone. It happens every day to many and everyone has their own way of dealing with it. Keep your head up, it will get better soon enough.

Xelda

Reaction score
I apologize if I in any way minimized the pain lukin is going through. Truthfully, I could have spent the entire evening talking about coping mechanisms and my own experiences. I deleted a lot I had typed because i's not about me.

I am still recovering from a toxic relationship myself and it's been 4 years. He was giving me holy hell as I was losing my father with whom I'd also worked with for 28 years. I put up with more because I couldn't stand the thought of losing them both at the same time. It wasn't worth it.

All I can say is make peace with the situation as soon as your heart allows you to. Give yourself a break. The dark clouds will part one day, but it's not immediate. Remember what interests you and pursue it as long as it's healthy. You are not a fool. It takes a lot of courage to give your heart away.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Profound and very true.
This is hardly profound. Its a blithering obvious stat that we have known for some time, as the disintegration of marriage is very real and has been an epidemic for many years. Very true, and very obvious, and incredibly lazy and not needed or conducive to healing for the op.

"Oh hey, half the marriages end in divorce, you're okay guy"

That's ******* profound to you? Really? **** dude, you're too easy. But hey, Floatyworm agrees...

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
I have never been married myself so it would be hard for me to feel what u are feeling but i would say No worries brother you have your life ahead of you just plan it differently.
Get yourself a sweet Filipina and you will feel like a king again.They are low maintenance.I know few people who did and they are having a great time.

filipino-dating-sites-cebu-women.jpg
That one in the pink/red:omg:

DFWJC

Reaction score
it aint trout's anymore, have it, jc

the old pub would uplift Lukin, not this dumb ****ery in this thread

pick an asian, ill take the one in red. never mind your 25 year marriage
There were some great times back in the prime Tavern days.
Great comraderie

waldoputty

Reaction score
I am a 53 male with a disability and getting divorced...25 years married. Believe me I was willing to cross an ocean to make it work, in the end she wouldn't even leap over a puddle for me ... I feel like the biggest fool.

i feel u bro.
my wife left me 2015 after a med condition caused me to lose >25% of body weight

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Sounds like we need to settle this!
Oh,it's on ,pal! Fixing to finagle that fine Filipina foxy feline away from me fer' yer' own furrowed brow of feverish festivities, eh?:lmao:

* she is the prettiest of lot, I'll grant you +1 in the "eye fer' hotness" category*

** I prolly couldn't tolerate cohabitation with any/ all of them in that line up ,for longer than a montho_O**

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It comes on fast, the darkness. So, so fast. 24 HRs sometimes might as well be 24 years (in depression time). Relaying how you feel, to this very kind group of posters (within the CZ family, esp the Off Topic folks) definitely helps. It’s worked for me in the past, I hope you find the responses you’re looking for, my brother.
@Silver Surfer posted a quality piece of excellence & insightfulnesso_O