Serious question for Dak haters

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No QB wins by themselves. Dak will never win getting paid highest in the league. Done arguing that's my view spin it anyway you want. Thanks
I'm just going by what you said and that was Dak will never win a superbowl by himself like other greats have done. I didn't make it up, that's what you said.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I'm just going by what you said and that was Dak will never win a superbowl by himself like other greats have done. I didn't make it up, that's what you said.

That's fine. If Dak gets paid we will suffer. Take that for whatever you want. Have a great night and go Cowboys.

Edit: Paid top dollar...since you will spin it. If you already haven't.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I said Ravens but I meant Chiefs....Chiefs were stacked last year.

A QB like Mahomes makes you look much more stacked then you are. If you stuck him on this team.....woooooooof.

It's actually quite comical. I'm not even calling Dak a bad QB. I've said time and time again that he could win a SB. My only argument is once we give him what he thinks he is worth then we are done. Why is that so wrong to say?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I said Ravens but I meant Chiefs....Chiefs were stacked last year.
This dude flip flops and writes bs but even called out her runs around the bush and changes the subject.

Anybody saying KC doesn't have tons of weapons is ssf illy. Anybody saying Mahomes is the reason they look good is also silly, guess Mahomes is so great he makes players like Kelce great before he is even on the team.

kwcool619

Reaction score
When Dak was drafted, I did imagine a similar Big Ben, in terms of size, agility, toughness, arm, leadership, and consistency. I had high expectations for Dak after his rookie year. I'm thinking big win after big win against the best defenses in the clutch money games, a couple of NFC Championship games, and a Super Bowl appearance.
Well at the present, Dak is winning games. I'm thankful for that. Yes he has a playoff victory over the Seahawks. But I need more wins versus winning teams from him. I'm not focused on his stats, or his QBR rating like some of my fellow fans. I like for him to master the off shoulder (or back shoulder) pass, and less passes off his back foot. Also, run the ball when the opportunity presents itself.
The Cowboys history is filled with the team performing like gold in the money games. Dak still has lots of time to get better. Is he worth some 40 million dollars right now? We still have 14 games to go. It remains to be seen.
I do like Dak. I was expecting much more at this point in his career up to now. I still have the belief that Dak will succeed.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Careful

Be careful just accepting people's narratives as factual. Dak and the whole team suffered slow starts since Moore took over the reigns but if you look at Dak's numbers over the first three years of his career he was fine in the first half of games. MY guess is that Kellen Moore is simply not as good at scripting those first 15 - 20 plays as Redheaded Jesus is. I mean two handoffs to Pollard out of split backs to start the game? WTH was that!??!

I'll be careful. Yes....the running game. I don;t mind using it....1st downs even. But let's try a bit of trickery once in awhile sheesh!

I think it's what gives us this "slow start". So why don;t we come out of the gate wicked and evil? Is it playcalling or personnel? Hard to tell form here. But surely we have the players to do it.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dak is a good, solid, NFL QB who wants to be paid elite QB money. Unless he leads the Cowboys to a deep playoff run, I would let him walk after this season.
What would your solution be?

In your opinion are good(above average)or very good QBs relatively easy to find? Are past drafts evidence of your conclusion?

MCMetal69

Reaction score
As big as every other marquee player due a contract?

Also didn’t they say he all but agreed to 35?

None of us knows what was in any contract offer...............Each side is going to present their case ; who knows what actually occurred ? I know I don't .

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Dak haters are contorting themselves into human sized pretzels as they try to find legitimate criticism especially after the Falcon's game. Baghdad Bob would be proud.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A QB like Mahomes makes you look much more stacked then you are. If you stuck him on this team.....woooooooof.

It's actually quite comical. I'm not even calling Dak a bad QB. I've said time and time again that he could win a SB. My only argument is once we give him what he thinks he is worth then we are done. Why is that so wrong to say?
Its not "wrong to say" but it seems a bit premature to say that once we pay Dak that's it.

And Travis Kelce and Tyreke Hill were BEASTS before Mahomes even got in the game and Sammy Watkins was as well. How are you giving Mahomes credit for players that were good without him lol? Tyron Matheiu? Chris Jones?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This dude flip flops and writes bs but even called out her runs around the bush and changes the subject.

Anybody saying KC doesn't have tons of weapons is ssf illy. Anybody saying Mahomes is the reason they look good is also silly, guess Mahomes is so great he makes players like Kelce great before he is even on the team.
He just tried to give Mahomes credit for making Kelce and Hill looking good when they've been in the league longer than him lol.

Proof

Reaction score
None of us knows what was in any contract offer...............Each side is going to present their case ; who knows what actually occurred ? I know I don't .

i'm talking about what was reported last week or so that both sides had agreed to a 5 yr 35 mil per deal at the deadline, but Dak wanted no franchise tag and Stephen said no

MCMetal69

Reaction score
i'm talking about what was reported last week or so that both sides had agreed to a 5 yr 35 mil per deal at the deadline, but Dak wanted no franchise tag and Stephen said no

Thanks for the heads-up.......................Both sides need to come to a reasonable agreement , IMO..................They need each other.

Swagger

Reaction score
At this stage my view hasn't changed in that i'm only paying three QB's in the league; Wilson, Mahomes and Rodgers.

One swallow does not make a summer.

Proof

Reaction score
lol what is H word , hater?
more like R word for Realistic.

you shouldnt say dak is a bum or great after just 2 games with the new coaches.
I figure by mid season we or I should have a more realistic or informed opinion of him.

true. not like we have 4 years to go off already