Should we explore Justin Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
from a cost standpoint, yes. But logically, will never happen. Bears organization is a mess. Fields is better than what he has shown. 1 big problem, we just traded for Lance. That will stop any deal for Fields.

Kwyn

Reaction score
assuming we are not going to extend Dak, should we at least explore the possibility of trading for Fields, from what i’m hearing 2nd rounder possibly a late 1st. we could get more draft capital than that for Dak,
For what it’s worth, there’s no way they get a first for him. More likely a third and then maybe a sixth or something.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He worse than Dak why would you?
He will end up a lifetime back-up as our guy should have been if not for the loaded 2016 roster.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The amount of disrespect directed at Fields in this thread is pretty shocking. He is clearly being undervalued by many who have obviously not watched any Bear games lately.
Most of the people saying he sucks are also the same people that will offer up 1000 bogus excuses for Dak.

Meanwhile Fields whole career really has been without an offensive line, running game, WR's, terrible coaching. You know, the stuff that they make up about Dak.

Chasing6

Reaction score
assuming we are not going to extend Dak, should we at least explore the possibility of trading for Fields, from what i’m hearing 2nd rounder possibly a late 1st. we could get more draft capital than that for Dak,
So you want a more experienced Trance as our QB

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He worse than Dak why would you?
He will end up a lifetime back-up as our guy should have been if not for the loaded 2016 roster.
Hes had a lot less to work with from a coaching and talent perspective. A LOT less.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Hes had a lot less to work with from a coaching and talent perspective. A LOT less.
We already have Trance on our team. Do we really want another athlete that can run, who is trying to learn how to be a QB?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree he has very little of what Dak had in 2016 roster-wise but I don't see it between the ears and arm talent with this player.
Another Deer (With better legs) in the headlights.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I agree he has very little of what Dak had in 2016 roster-wise but I don't see it between the ears and arm talent with this player.
Another Deer (With better legs) in the headlights.
All young QB's need to be surrounded by talent, to help them buy time to develop and adjust to the NFL. This is why it baffles me why crappy teams draft a QB at the top of the draft.

Their team completely sucks, how is a young QB going to succeed? Anyone wonder why so many QB's that get drafted in the top 5 every year turn into busts? Are the so called experts that bad at predicting who a good be will be?

If they got drafted and started for a team 20th overall do you think they would have more success?

This is just another reason, why the Niners passing on Trance speaks volumes. The Niners were not the 3rd worst team in the NFL.

RonWashington

Reaction score

I mentioned in another thread if Chicago is willing to take Dak straight up for Fields jump at it . They can then draft Caleb Williams have Dak as a vet insurance policy for one yr.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Most of the people saying he sucks are also the same people that will offer up 1000 bogus excuses for Dak.

Meanwhile Fields whole career really has been without an offensive line, running game, WR's, terrible coaching. You know, the stuff that they make up about Dak.
Bears fans only talk about Fields rushing. They complain about the rest.

He and Dak aren’t similar in any respect as players.

There’s a reason they aren’t extending him and using that #1 for a massive haul. They could trade to 3 with the Pats and take MHG and get another first next year and then have their other pick ar 9 this year.

I get that some people want *anything* other than Dak, but if you’re going to suggest a player that needs a new contract, could we at least agree to champion one that has a chance to at least be as good as Dak, if not better?

Looks like you just wanted to take a shot at other posters for some reason.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I mentioned in another thread if Chicago is willing to take Dak straight up for Fields jump at it . They can then draft Caleb Williams have Dak as a vet insurance policy for one yr.
This is insane.

Kwyn

Reaction score
All young QB's need to be surrounded by talent, to help them buy time to develop and adjust to the NFL. This is why it baffles me why crappy teams draft a QB at the top of the draft.
because that’s about the only way you get a top tier QB

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bears fans only talk about Fields rushing. They complain about the rest.

He and Dak aren’t similar in any respect as players.

There’s a reason they aren’t extending him and using that #1 for a massive haul. They could trade to 3 with the Pats and take MHG and get another first next year and then have their other pick ar 9 this year.

I get that some people want *anything* other than Dak, but if you’re going to suggest a player that needs a new contract, could we at least agree to champion one that has a chance to at least be as good as Dak, if not better?

Looks like you just wanted to take a shot at other posters for some reason.
I wouldn't be willing to give up much for him but it's ironic to me to see people say he sucks when he's been given so little to work with in Chicago.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Their team completely sucks, how is a young QB going to succeed? Anyone wonder why so many QB's that get drafted in the top 5 every year turn into busts? Are the so called experts that bad at predicting who a good be will be?

If they got drafted and started for a team 20th overall do you think they would have more success?

This is just another reason, why the Niners passing on Trance speaks volumes. The Niners were not the 3rd worst team in the NFL.
When it pertains to QB they either have it or don't no matter how talented the team that drafted them is.
We drafted Troy and unless you're a teenager the rest that followed disproves your theory.
I know you burn for the DAK and your judgment is clouded but unless Trey plays you cannot close the book on this young man.
We have seen PRESTRASH and the body of work is now going on for 9 years.
Are you Happy PAPPY?
NOPE!
Next please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.