Should we explore Justin Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brax

Reaction score
:facepalm: You want to get rid of Dak who was 2nd in MVP voting for Fields? :lmao:
I guess the battle cry from Dak apologists is look at that one vote and while your ilk is dancing and singing alleluia the educated are looking at his playoff meltdown, yes let’s extend a guy who has been a failure in every big game he’s played

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess the battle cry from Dak apologists is look at that one vote and while your ilk is dancing and singing alleluia the educated are looking at his playoff meltdown, yes let’s extend a guy who has been a failure in every big game he’s played
It’s more than 1 vote McFly.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree he has very little of what Dak had in 2016 roster-wise but I don't see it between the ears and arm talent with this player.
Another Deer (With better legs) in the headlights.
I've seen him have some pretty good games there but it's been sporadic which is what you'd expect with a bad team with very little talent and bad coaching. I think he'd be worth a dice roll, but definitely nothing with a high pick.

Chasing6

Reaction score
When it pertains to QB they either have it or don't no matter how talented the team that drafted them is.
We drafted Troy and unless you're a teenager the rest that followed disproves your theory.
I know you burn for the DAK and your judgment is clouded but unless Trey plays you cannot close the book on this young man.
We have seen PRESTRASH and the body of work is now going on for 9 years.
Are you Happy PAPPY?
NOPE!
Next please take a chance as life without risk offers very little rewards!!!
Troy is a very rare exception to the rule and his career was cut short due to concussions, because we could not protect him. Multiple in his first year.

Troy was a beneficiary of the Herschel Walker trade and no salary cap with an Owner that had a tone of money. He played with the all time leader rusher and arguably the best team ever assembled.

Give me a break. If you think Troy carried that team to 3 SB's you are very delusional.

I love when people tell you what they know about other people. I know you have never played the game in your entire life, but I am sure you played a lot of Madden and now think you understand the game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Troy is a very rare exception to the rule and his career was cut short due to concussions, because we could not protect him. Multiple in his first year.

Troy was a beneficiary of the Herschel Walker trade and no salary cap with an Owner that had a tone of money. He played with the all time leader rusher and arguably the best team ever assembled.

Give me a break. If you think Troy carried that team to 3 SB's you are very delusional.

I love when people tell you what they know about other people. I know you have never played the game in your entire life, but I am sure you played a lot of Madden and now think you understand the game.
Batman is that you????? :muttley:
Why do I bother talking to the Dakzombies why???????????????

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
assuming we are not going to extend Dak, should we at least explore the possibility of trading for Fields, from what i’m hearing 2nd rounder possibly a late 1st. we could get more draft capital than that for Dak,
Not just no,...but HELL NO. He sucks bigtime. Dak is a way better more complete QB than Fields will ever be.

Chasing6

Reaction score
assuming we are not going to extend Dak, should we at least explore the possibility of trading for Fields, from what i’m hearing 2nd rounder possibly a late 1st. we could get more draft capital than that for Dak,
No. If Dak is not extended go all in on rebuilding.

Go all in 1 way or the other.

Owner Jerry may be happy with 12-5, 1 and done, act surprised/disappointed.

Most valued Sports Franchise, the leads the league in ticket sales and has 2 players in the top 10 in jersey sales.(1 being Dak, must be a lot of haters out there to make that happen.)

dckid

Reaction score
Yes, for a second day pick.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yes, let's use our 4th round pick.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
:facepalm: You want to get rid of Dak who was 2nd in MVP voting for Fields? :lmao:
Not for Fields, we have Lance already. the 2nd in MVP should have been cut before he could run off the field in the GB game but Jerry likes him some Dak so we will all have to suffer for 4-5 more years.

Brax

Reaction score
It’s more than 1 vote McFly.
Thought we were talking about Dak, I wonder if he has that vote framed on his mantle with the rest of his participation trophies and his 6th alternate pro bowl plaque. Can’t wait until Dak crawls out from under the rock and tells everyone he needs to get better he will get better and he’s in the best shape of his life.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Not for Fields, we have Lance already. the 2nd in MVP should have been cut before he could run off the field in the GB game but Jerry likes him some Dak so we will all have to suffer for 4-5 more years.
Trance is a glorified ball boy at this time.

Motorola

Reaction score
WOW.

Proposing the Cowboys trade their 1st or 2nd round pick...knowing the team does not have a selection in the 4th round, and only have a comp 5th and 6th round pick to put with the 3rd round spot, plus the two 7s.

Oh, by the way...did you forget that the Cowboys have on their roster a QB that was picked 8 places ahead of Fields in round 1 of the 2021 draft - that Jerry Jones traded to get last August - for this year's 4th round pick?

WOW.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Wrong assumption.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Are you suggesting we trade for Fields and extend him?

I’m confused about what we’re discussing.

Brax

Reaction score
Are you suggesting we trade for Fields and extend him?

I’m confused about what we’re discussing.
No not suggesting anything like that. I just responded to one of his posts

Status
Not open for further replies.