News: Sign QB to bucks, lose top players

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I posted your original quote. I’ve asked you repeatedly to explain it and you refuse. Lol Here it is again explain it or continue to divert.
no you didn't. you took a sentence out of my quote and posted it and then spun. do you want me to post that comment as well? aren't you embarassed enough..

I posted the entirety of my comment so you couldn't make up stuff and spin.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You finally admitted you were wrong. It wasn’t that hard was it? lol
yes, see its easy to admit when you are wrong.....but this is totally irrelevant to the argument. this is you trying to feel you won an argument....
the argument is as you said.

KJJ: They’re going to have to make an adjustment to the salary cap that allows teams to pay their QBs without having to dismantle their team. Franchise QBs are taking up a big percentage of the cap. The Cowboys, Packers and Kansas City had to sacrifice their best receivers because of the cap hit from their QBs.

now, tell me

A: Could they afford Adams?
B: Could they not afford Adams?

spin spin spin, avoid avoid avoid, lie lie lie, divert divert diver

:lmao::lmao2:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
no you didn't. you took a sentence out of my quote and posted it and then spun. do you want me to post that comment as well? aren't you embarassed enough..

I posted the entirety of my comment so you couldn't make up stuff and spin.

That was the first sentence in your post. I didn’t put any spin on it. I forced you to finally admit you were wrong. :thumbup:As for KC they couldn’t pay Tyreek Hill so they had to trade him. If you want to keep going feel free but I’m done.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That was the first sentence in your post. I didn’t put any spin on it. I forced you to finally admit you were wrong. :thumbup: If you want to keep going feel free right I’m done.
yes you did. you just admited it. you took one sentence and didn't post the rest, which was relevant to my comment....and you did add your own response and comment to it. its called spinning.

again...you are avoiding. its painfully obvious, I hurt you ego, you are upset. didn't mean to hurt you or upset you. and you just can't bring yourself to say it. simple...choose A or B

KJJ: They’re going to have to make an adjustment to the salary cap that allows teams to pay their QBs without having to dismantle their team. Franchise QBs are taking up a big percentage of the cap. The Cowboys, Packers and Kansas City had to sacrifice their best receivers because of the cap hit from their QBs.

now, tell me

spin spin spin, avoid avoid avoid, lie lie lie, divert divert divert

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yes, see its easy to admit when you are wrong.....but this is totally irrelevant to the argument. this is you trying to feel you won an argument....
the argument is as you said.

now, tell me

spin spin spin, avoid avoid avoid, lie lie lie, divert divert diver

It’s easy to tell when someone loses an argument on this board. You’ll get over it eventually. Lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It’s easy to tell when someone loses an argument on this board. You’ll get over it eventually. Lol
yeah, sure thing buddy....sorry if I hurt your ego and upset you. its so embarassing the way you are avoiding to answer a simple question....can't hide from that...

avoid avoid avoid. spin spin spin divert divert divert

now, tell me

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yes you did. you just admited it. you took one sentence and didn't post the rest, which was relevant to my comment....and you did add your own response and comment to it. its called spinning.

again...you are avoiding. its painfully obvious, I hurt you ego, you are upset. didn't mean to hurt you or upset you. and you just can't bring yourself to say it. simple...choose A or B

now, tell me

spin spin spin, avoid avoid avoid, lie lie lie, divert divert divert

The rest of your post didn’t matter go read it! You’re starting to remind me of CowboyRoy. lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The rest of your post didn’t matter go read it! lol
yeah, I actually feel bad for you, given you had to go through all of this to make yourself feel better. to make yourself feel you won something. but deep down inside you know its not true...its really sad actually. to be so emotionally fragile. btw, don't go into management, you don't have the mindset and you will fail at it given your fragility.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yeah, sure thing buddy....sorry if I hurt your ego and upset you. its so embarassing the way you are avoiding to answer a simple question....can't hide from that...

avoid avoid avoid. spin spin spin divert divert divert

now, tell me

Go have a stiff drink you’ll get over it…cheers! Lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The rest of your post didn’t matter go read it! You’re starting to remind me of CowboyRoy. lol
yeah, sorry, I started to feel sorry for you. such a weak mind. such a fragile personality. sorry if I hurt you, it wasn't personal. didn't mean to shatter your confidence

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Go have a stiff drink you’ll get over it…cheers! Lol
oh, I have already had 2, Glendalough. my favorite sipping drink. nothing like good Irish Whiskey.

go out on me. have a few, lick your wounds....., give me your paypal and I will send you the money.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yeah, sorry, I started to feel sorry for you. such a weak mind. such a fragile personality. sorry if I hurt you, it wasn't personal. didn't mean to shatter your confidence

This coming from a guy claiming I have a weak minded and a fragile personality? :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
oh, I have already had 2, Glendalough. my favorite sipping drink. nothing like good Irish Whiskey.

go out on me. have a few, lick your wounds....., give me your paypal and I will send you the money.

I can tell by your posts you’ve been downing a few. Lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I’m just thankful this is finally coming to an end. :laugh:
yes, for you.....you have tried oh so hard to try and get out gracefully. I was a bit rough on you, so I apologize
in your mind you did, that's all that matters. as long as you are ok now. right?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yes, for you.....you have tried oh so hard to try and get out gracefully. I was a bit rough on you, so I apologize
in your mind you did, that's all that matters. as long as you are ok now. right?

I made no attempts to twist, turn and divert. The posts are all there and can be verified. Say what you will to try and make yourself feel better. I’m sure a few people were entertained by this. Lol

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The difference between GB and Dallas is that GB has the QB that can carry that team into the playoffs and while they will miss Adams it won’t be felt to the level that Dallas will miss Cooper. Rodgers made Adams better. Dak didn’t make Cooper better. In fact Cooper made Dak better.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I made no attempts to twist, turn and divert. The posts are all there and can be verified. Say what you will to try and make yourself feel better. I’m sure a few people were entertained by this. Lol
exactly. the posts are out there to be verified. so what are you worried about? why are you squirming?
so A or B

B: Could they not afford Adams

LOL...go ahead. avoid as you have been....why be so afraid to answer such a simple question? scared? of what?