Significance of your username?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Used to go by Rawhide on the other forum after the old cowboy series but somebody has that one here . So Black Rain is the movie that features my 1989 black and silver GSXR 1100 . always watch it just to catch the part with my bike .

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
It's fairly dead on the Fan Zone being it's the offseason, so I thought I'd ask. I'm curious about the origins of people's user names. Some are obvious, but others are not. What does your user name mean? Why did you choose it? I assume this has been asked in the past so apologies in advance if that is the case. Maybe this should be on the Members Zone or something. I don't know. Feel free to tell me how Dak or Garrett sucks instead.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's fairly dead on the Fan Zone being it's the offseason, so I thought I'd ask. I'm curious about the origins of people's user names. Some are obvious, but others are not. What does your user name mean? Why did you choose it? I assume this has been asked in the past so apologies in advance if that is the case. Maybe this should be on the Members Zone or something. I don't know. Feel free to tell me how Dak or Garrett sucks instead.
Rancher was taken, so I went with ranching. BTW, Garrett sucks!!!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Started out on basketball boards. Can't remember the specifics of the conversation, but I used the phrase vintage Jordan for something... And I derived it from there. Re-registered under that name and have been using it ever since. (2001 or 2002, IIRC)