Silly things that irk you

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I had to go to Wal Mart one day to pick stuff up for work. It was the day the seniors got their government checks. They were everywhere! I felt like Indiana Jones "Powered shopping carts. Why did it have to be powered shopping carts?" It was a power hungry group that day and they didn't care if they ran over you. Every time I see one, I have flash backs to that day.
Going to Walmart is an experience in and of itself.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I had to go to Wal Mart one day to pick stuff up for work. It was the day the seniors got their government checks. They were everywhere! I felt like Indiana Jones "Powered shopping carts. Why did it have to be powered shopping carts?" It was a power hungry group that day and they didn't care if they ran over you. Every time I see one, I have flash backs to that day.
Im sorry

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’m shifting into full throttle complaint mode.... I’m tired of every time I pull up to a 4 way stop,another car pulls up too. I’ve trired all counter measures...driving slower,driving faster,alternate routes,even alleys. No go...Murphy and his dang laws. Then I have to drive around at 3:00am with no one on the streets to make up for it all. “Ah ha!! Take that Murphy...free intersections raises my bat avg back up!”

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People complaining about the Kardashians is an irritation to me.

I am 25 and active on social media. Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. My business relies on marketing. I watch TV. Look at entertainment and movie websites. Etc.

I see way more people complaining and whining about how much they dislike the Kardashians than I actually hear anything about the Kardashians. And it’s like they can’t think of another celebrity to bash, it’s just the Kardashians. Like they’re the only celebrities anyone cares about. They’re the go to “I hate celebrities” family.

This irritation to me probably all started because I remember an old guy I know say a couple years ago he wished Kim Kardashian would just die already. I asked why, and he said because “he’s tired of seeing her and her fake butt on the TV”. Then he went on the “back in my day” rant. Yes, he said he wanted a mother and wife to die because she’s famous, and probably has a fake butt.

I don’t give a flying **** about the Kardashians, or any other celebrities’ personal lives for that matter. Even so, I don’t feel like I am under a constant brigade of Kardashian news. Either I am subconsciously ignoring it, or I’m not reading/watching the same entertainment things other people are. Seriously, are these people reading tabloids and watching Entertainment Tonight or whatever and expecting NOT to see the Kardashians and other celebrities? I don’t know.

What I do see, though, is a lot of people complaining about them. Far more than I actually hear about the family themselves.
The Kardashians irk me.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
°people in public who talk on speaker phone.
°people who sit in front of me at a movie theatre and screw around with their phone when the lights go out.
°people who sit in front of me or behind me at the movies who talk...THE WHOLE DAMN TIME.
°the sound of people at a movie theatre digging around their box of candy,or popcorn....like they are looking for a buried treasure.
°people in general at the movies just annoy the hell outta me....like the jack-*** who shows up 15 or 20 min in....hey,almost all of us got here on time....at some point,whats the point.
°people who stop in front of me so they can be good samartian and LET EVERYBODY OUT OR EVERYBODY IN.
°people who tell me....you gotta try this.(I usually dont).
°peolpe who tell me....you gotta hear this.(I usually dont).
°people who tell me....you gotta see this.(I usually dont).
°when Im cleaning glass at work and somebody says...hey Eric...wanna come to my house and do mine next.
or when they say....you missed a spot.
°when Im cleaning a bathroom...about to mop the floor and someone says...hey...can I use it real quick.
°when Im on a ladder changing light bulbs and somebody says...we need paper towels in the restroom.....ok....let me just Randy Savage elbow drop you right now and handle it.

people in general.

"the sound of people at a movie theatre digging around their box of candy,or popcorn....like they are looking for a buried treasure"

Reminds me of a scene from the 1982 movie Diner that cant be mentioned here. :muttley: