Silly things that irk you

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
people who post ad-naseum about their favorite singer....I mean...come on....
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:if you cant poke fun at yourself...give it up:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
If you missed an opportunity to do that, I would be very disappointed. You are like Greg is with turning any thread into a Booger bash. The difference is I can't think of a topic that Elvis doesn't belong in.

I tell you, my friend, one of the great injustices in this world is that Elvis didn't get to have dinner with you. He missed out.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
When Cox Cable acts tempermental and my bandwidth fluctuates making my Twitch watching experience look like blurry standard definition from the 90s.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People getting upset over stupid little jokes that are not personal or pointed toward them to begin w/.
Yep, on the old forum, I was doing my usual schtick and I get this PM from a reformed drinker pretty much calling me out for being insensitive to those with drinking problems, especially those that had recovered. I ask him if he had a better sense of humor when he was drinking and had been there long enough to know not much was sacred to me when it came to clowning around. It wasn't aimed at anyone or in response to a poster but he was offended.

I told him that I wasn't apologizing or changing. My humor is more self-deprecating and I begin with myself so it is a not my intention to make fun of others but life and what we take so seriously. I commended him for his discipline but he was still pissed and I assumed he put me in the ignore pile. I drank to that.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yep, on the old forum, I was doing my usual schtick and I get this PM from a reformed drinker pretty much calling me out for being insensitive to those with drinking problems, especially those that had recovered. I ask him if he had a better sense of humor when he was drinking and had been there long enough to know not much was sacred to me when it came to clowning around. It wasn't aimed at anyone or in response to a poster but he was offended.

I told him that I wasn't apologizing or changing. My humor is more self-deprecating and I begin with myself so it is a not my intention to make fun of others but life and what we take so seriously. I commended him for his discipline but he was still pissed and I assumed he put me in the ignore pile. I drank to that.
I laughed when some dude who worked w/ South Park asked them to not make fun of something. Don't remember exactly what it was, but they dedicated an entire episode to making fun of it!!!!! I mean, they make fun of everyone, no holds barred. If you get upset over stuff like that, don't watch it!!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Back when I would go, girls that would go to club wearing their prescription glasses. It just always looked bizarre to me. You get dolled up, doing your hair, makeup, and putting on some sexy cocktail dress, but then you wear your glasses?

lukin2006

Reaction score
My soon to be ex...I am moving to a much, much smaller house ... So today my wife come to get more of her stuff, I've been purging ... today she going through the garbage taking stuff that is more memories ... why? She wants a divorce, why would she want the memories I don't. It also irks me that you spending 25 years building a life with someone only to get it in the end ...

I have to purge, I only have 2 garbage pails and garbage has to be in pails...

kskboys

Reaction score
Guys who wash their hands for like 30 minutes after urinating. I want to ask, "Dang, dude, you dirty down there? Maybe got a disease or crabs or something?"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Guys who wash their hands for like 30 minutes after urinating. I want to ask, "Dang, dude, you dirty down there? Maybe got a disease or crabs or something?"
And if your hands were that bad, maybe you should've washed them first!........Of course, if it's one of the cooks at Hooters, wash away, my friend!

Route 66

Reaction score
I hate it when I go to the dryer and grab the entire load like a Sumo wrestler and then walk across the room until a rebellious sock decides to leave the community and drop to the floor. It irks me when I cant wake up during the work week to my alarm clock and yet when the weekend rolls by, I wake up at 5am.

cowboyec

Reaction score
If you missed an opportunity to do that, I would be very disappointed. You are like Greg is with turning any thread into a Booger bash. The difference is I can't think of a topic that Elvis doesn't belong in.

I tell you, my friend, one of the great injustices in this world is that Elvis didn't get to have dinner with you. He missed out.
that is the single GREATEST compliment I have EVER received.
I'll fight for you til hell freezes over.....then I'll fight on the ice.
thank you.....thank you very much.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate it when I go to the dryer and grab the entire load like a Sumo wrestler and then walk across the room until a rebellious sock decides to leave the community and drop to the floor. It irks me when I cant wake up during the work week to my alarm clock and yet when the weekend rolls by, I wake up at 5am.
I only carry the sock, like Jesus looking for the lost lamb. The rest of my clothes and get the flock home the best way they can, I came into this world without them; they need me worse than I need them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I only carry the sock, like Jesus looking for the lost lamb. The rest of my clothes and get the flock home the best way they can, I came into this world without them; they need me worse than I need them.
Your neighbors disagree.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My soon to be ex...I am moving to a much, much smaller house ... So today my wife come to get more of her stuff, I've been purging ... today she going through the garbage taking stuff that is more memories ... why? She wants a divorce, why would she want the memories I don't. It also irks me that you spending 25 years building a life with someone only to get it in the end ...

I have to purge, I only have 2 garbage pails and garbage has to be in pails...
lukey, don't believe that qualifies as a "silly thing", that is most serious and irk doesn't seem quite large enough.