Site Layout Change in Honor of Sean Taylor **** PLEASE READ ****

Route 66

Reaction score
I think it would be fitting for there to be a moment of silence in the first NFL game since this tragedy. That game would be Thursday night at Texas Stadium.

skinsterp

Reaction score
Thanks CZ for the tribute and respect you've shown on such a sad day.
You've really made an impact on me with such a sincere effort and all of the kind
words. I know it's naive, but God willing, we won't need these kinds of memorials again. Take care out there.
Thanks again!

gazjor1

Reaction score
Its at times like this we stand as one - well done for paying tribute in this way. RIP Sean Taylor

Mattsdad

Reaction score
Very classy; I am proud to be associated with the folks on this board and how they have responded to this tragic news.

Question...has anyone from our board reached out and posted our condolences to the folks on extremeskins? Might be another very nice thing to do from our board to theirs.

RIP Sean Taylor.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I'm very proud to be a member of the Zone. You all are a class act. Thanks for letting me be a member here.

RIP to Sean and my prayers to his immediate family and to all of the Skins family. This is a sad day for football.

My prayers

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Mattsdad;1793434 said:
Very classy; I am proud to be associated with the folks on this board and how they have responded to this tragic news.

Question...has anyone from our board reached out and posted our condolences to the folks on extremeskins? Might be another very nice thing to do from our board to theirs.

RIP Sean Taylor.

Yes, one of our posters did. I can't remember which one though.

Mooney

Reaction score
Very classy, thoughtful and genuine gesture on CZ's part. I've changed my mind about Cowboy fans. Most of you.

Thank you.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Very nice move! it doesnt matter that he was a rival that doesnt matter at a time like this!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:bravo: Very nice touch..........

:thumbup:

skinzfan26

Reaction score
seeing you guys do this makes me cry. honestly, i am proud to have you guys as our biggest rival

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Check this out from La Canfora's blog:

Joe Gibbs and Daniel Snyder press conference is to begin at 4 pm, we were just informed.

Also, got a cool email from Joe, pointing out how fans of other NFL teams are honoring Sean. Joe reports that Eagles fans at PE.com have set up threads dedicated to Sean and he says Cowboyszone.com actually changed the colors on their site to burgundy and gold and that heartfelt messages from Cowboys fans have been overflowing.
That's pretty cool to hear.

Posted by Jason La Canfora | Permalink | Comments (58)
Other Blogs' Comments: Technorati

Is the "Joe" Joe Gibbs?

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Can't add anything else...it's all been said.

12497730.jpg

:pray:​

dbrown11

Reaction score
i don't often post but always enjoy reading the camaraderie, jeering, etc. among fellow cowboy fans.

i can say that i've never felt prouder to be a fan of the cowboys than at this moment.

it's great to see so many of the fellow cowboys fans who immediately realized that this was beyond football and was about a life that was taken.

way to go to all involved with cowboyszone!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Although I have a saddened heart I was able to keep dry eyes, until now.
Well done Zoners. The NFL has the classiest fans of all the sports world.

RIP ST.

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
Great touch.

When I first logged on, I didn't see the Sean Taylor picture. I just saw burgundy and was confused.

But, I think this just shows how football is only a game. I don't want to spend this and say "Oh, look how classy us Cowboys fans are?" Instead, I want to thank Reality and the rest of the mods for doing this. As a Miami Hurricanes fan, I rooted for Sean while he was in college. It is a sad day not just for Miami fans, Commander fans, or even football or sports fans; instead, it's a said sad day for every person. Dying at 24 is just a shame.

My prayers go out to Sean's family and friends.

superpunk

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1793545 said:
Check this out from La Canfora's blog:

Joe Gibbs and Daniel Snyder press conference is to begin at 4 pm, we were just informed.

Also, got a cool email from Joe, pointing out how fans of other NFL teams are honoring Sean. Joe reports that Eagles fans at PE.com have set up threads dedicated to Sean and he says Cowboyszone.com actually changed the colors on their site to burgundy and gold and that heartfelt messages from Cowboys fans have been overflowing.
That's pretty cool to hear.

Posted by Jason La Canfora | Permalink | Comments (58)
Other Blogs' Comments: Technorati

Is the "Joe" Joe Gibbs?
Was just going to post that, and I would say yes.