"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
*tapping foot*

Oh, please do explain.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I was just trying to make Brain feel a little better about himself. I mean he does sometimes have that inferiority complex that you've often talked about. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I was just trying to make Brain feel a little better about himself. I mean he does sometimes have that inferiority complex that you've often talked about. :)

You mean like the superiority complex that you've often mentioned you feel Reality has?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
You mean like the superiority complex that you've often mentioned you feel Reality has?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm this is getting serious........ :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
He started.

He always starts. ;)

I know but, Haven't you learned by now that w/winicki sometime it's best just to turn the other cheek. :rolleyes: :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I know but, Haven't you learned by now that w/winicki sometime it's best just to turn the other cheek. :rolleyes: :)

Knowing his reputation, yeah, I would never want either of my cheeks to be facing him...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:

Does he still make you refer to him as "Sir" Reality?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Knowing his reputation, yeah, I would never want either of my cheeks to be facing him...

That isn't what you said when you stuffed that $20 down my bra...er... shirt. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Okay...agree to disagree.

Only time will tell.

- Mike G.
You know I'm going to baptize you to the Defense don't you Mike?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
You know I'm going to baptize you to the Defense don't you Mike?

Hos, I think it comes down to two different groups on this board... One doesn't think Rob Petitti can be the long-term answer at RT and they of course want a solution in round 1.

Then there is the other side that think he can be a serviceable tackle with a dedicated offseason... and they see a greater need at some other position like LB.

I think Petitti is the lynch-pin for not just our draft but our entire FA period.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Hos, I think it comes down to two different groups on this board... One doesn't think Rob Petitti can be the long-term answer at RT and they of course want a solution in round 1.

Then there is the other side that think he can be a serviceable tackle with a dedicated offseason... and they see a greater need at some other position like LB.

I think Petitti is the lynch-pin for not just our draft but our entire FA period.
A couple of years ago the Cardinals had an O-line that consisted of 5 guys all drafted round 2 and higher. You'd think they would be dominant. Not so at all. In fact they were a huge disappointment. A couple are still on the team and starting but have under achieved.

Our best O-line ever was a patchwork group of guys including a converted DT at LT, and an undrafted LG.

I'd look for a better O-line coach (Sparano hasn't impressed me) first before giving up on our starting 5. If giving up on any of the starting 5 I'd look to FA first.

The potential to improve is already there. I can't say the same at ILB or FS and if Glover is 86ed I can't say it for the interior of the DL either.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
LOL!

Laughter is good HH31... and laughter at yourself is even better. :)
yeah, we're not laughing with you HH, we're laughing at you.

That'll cheer him up you watch.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I just read all 14 pages of this thread.

What were we talking about again?