Sorry Dak

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Man dont quote me homer.

Im not going to waste my time arguing with someone who refuses to find fault in the players that cause us to lose games.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak's lack of pocket presence made the pressure seem worse than it actually was. Romo didn't have any pockets that clean in games against elite pass rushers until 2013.

Exactly.

These people are making some of the worst excuses. Acting as though the O-line needs to be perfect on every play is a ridiculous standard. If anything, I criticize them more for the run blocking, I think the pass blocking has been good or even great.

Section446

Reaction score
Glad that people are finally removing their heads from their backsides... I've been saying it all year, and I maintain that he's amongst the worst QB's in the league this year. Hopefully he turns it around.

noletime95

Reaction score
Yes, because that's EXACTLY what I said...he can never make an accurate throw from the left half of the field.

How about learning to read first before you respond?

YR
lol I used to like reading your stuff but it's clear you are just another self absorbed know it all. Whatever

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Exactly.

These people are making some of the worst excuses. Acting as though the O-line needs to be perfect on every play is a ridiculous standard. If anything, I criticize them more for the run blocking, I think the pass blocking has been good or even great.
It hasn't been very good, but I get your point.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Because team standings are entirely dependent on the QB?

Don't hurt your arms moving those goalposts.
Let me say it again for you to understand. Try to not hurt yourself.

Wentz and Goff have out played Dak this year, regardless of what the stat sheets say. There hasnt been a single game this season when Dak played well in its entirety. His accuracy has been off, he hasnt looked good in the pocket, and he is throwing more interceptions.

black label

Reaction score
Exactly.

:laugh::clap:

zeke21

Reaction score
I'm loving the "we've played four elite defence so far" posts.. I'm guessing next week we will have played 5 elite D's.. and then 6 and so on and so forth.

Rams have got talent on D and are building but they are not elite yet.

Dak had open reeivers and missed them.. the key being that he missed them BADLY.. just like every other week.. he misses high and behind.. that is a mechanics issue. Also the OL is struggling against last years effort.. but last year was some of the best OL play you will ever see.. they were giving Dak 10-12s to pass ffs! This year they have come back to the pack but they are still giving Dak longer than a LOT of other QB's get..

Dak simply can not make throws from the pocket and once they shut down the run.. or create a true 'passing' situation.. Dak just can not get the job done. We have to start looking for a QB now and not waste 5 years going in circles. That doesn't excuse our joke of a coaching panel.. I'd fire Rod and clapper and pretty much everyone with a headset.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Which is you for the OL, Zeke, the defense, the DL, the LBs, the safeties, etc.
The QB gets the praise when they win, so they get the hate when they lose. Its that simple.

And lol at blaming everyone but Dak. If he scored a TD on that last drive, you homers would make thread after thread ******* him off

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Wentz and Goff have out played Dak this year, regardless of what the stat sheets say. There hasnt been a single game this season when Dak played well in its entirety. His accuracy has been off, he hasnt looked good in the pocket, and he is throwing more interceptions.

And Romo threw 32 INTS his 1st 2 seasons as a starter. But keep complaining about Dak.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score

The Eagles won a game this year where Wentz turned it over twice - just like Dak did today - all because their D forced four turnovers and shut down the Commanders offense.

That's why they are in first place.

Must be nice.

But again, keep moving those goalposts.