Sorry Dak

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Romo wins that game easily and doesn't chicken out on the plays last game. There were points to be had all day on that defense.

Dak is fine. Can't throw with touch to save his life but you can win with him if the game plan is perfect. Just wish we could've seen a healthy romo with zeke.

QT

Reaction score
Dak is not a pocket QB. Cowboy fans are used to this. This is why him and Dez are having connection issues. It's not Dez past his prime, it's the way the offense is set up. Dez would have amazing numbers with an accurate pocket QB.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Coaching staff had to know this was coming.....I did. Therefore get much more creative. Stevie Wonder is calling out the plays before they happen with this team.
I think it’s a little of both. Dez was open quite a bit today and Dak made some horrible throws.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The QB gets the praise when they win, so they get the hate when they lose. Its that simple.

And lol at blaming everyone but Dak. If he scored a TD on that last drive, you homers would make thread after thread ******* him off

You haven't said 1 THING about anyone but Dak. Why don't you talk about the OL, Zeke, the defense from top to bottom? Why don't you talk about Romos 32 ints his 1st 2 seasons as a starter? You won't. You are the entitlement of what a homer is.

Gameover

Reaction score
Wilson has been ranked highly when it comes to throwing from the pocket - 2015 he was one of the best. We can't say the same for Dak, and Wilson has been to two Super Bowls.
Dak excelled in the pocket last season

Wilson passes are still too high and too wide to the inside and outside

Wilson's team was in the midst of a SB blowout before he had done anything passing the ball.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I agree. However, most people's problem is that they think Romo should still be the starting QB. Romo's body was clearly shot. He is happily in the studio now. People need to move on.
Exactly. Dak is very good and will only get better. He only had three turnovers through 4 games against excellent defenses and 9 TDs. That's good enough to win games.
How about we get Dak one of those great defenses? No. That's too obvious.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Anyone think we should go to the read option more often? With our slot wr's and the jet sweep there's tons of good matchups there

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
lol I used to like reading your stuff but it's clear you are just another self absorbed know it all. Whatever

No, I just don't like it well people willfully misinterpret what I have *written* down in a post. It's one thing to misinterpret what somebody says verbally, but when it's in print it's another.

YR

willia451

Reaction score
Dak is a second year QB who some are expecting to be present-day Aaron Rodgers.

Forgetting, of course, that second-year Aaron Rodgers was riding the pine.

They're not forgetting. They simply don't care.

I mean, I get that. People want a hero. There are hundreds of thousands of fans in stadiums across the nation today hoping and praying they can feel good about their hero come Monday morning when they talk to their friends a co-workers. And bash fans of other hated team that have gone down in defeat.

A waste really. When you think about it. A waste of time. Resources. Money. Energy.

But it is what it is.

They're all missing the point. But one day. When they are old enough. And mature enough. They may get it.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I do not care what Romo did. I bashed Romo when he played poorly, the same way I am doing Dak. Something you obviously cant do.

Ya right. You didn't bash Romo times 1000 for throwing 32 ints in his 1st 2 seasons the way you are bashing Dak. I guarantee that. Why would I bash Dak for throwing 7 ints in only 20 games as a starter?:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The Eagles won a game this year where Wentz turned it over twice - just like Dak did today - all because their D forced four turnovers and shut down the Commanders offense.

That's why they are in first place.

Must be nice.

But again, keep moving those goalposts.
Yep ignore everything I said in terms of aspects of Qb’ing.

True homer nonsense by you

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
You haven't said 1 THING about anyone but Dak. Why don't you talk about the OL, Zeke, the defense from top to bottom? Why don't you talk about Romos 32 ints his 1st 2 seasons as a starter? You won't. You are the entitlement of what a homer is.
Dak has a serious accuracy issue right now. Nothing is easy for his wr's. no catches made in stride. He threw what should've been another costly pick. He's sailing passes everywhere. Something's not right there

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Dak's lack of pocket presence made the pressure seem worse than it actually was. Romo didn't have any pockets that clean in games against elite pass rushers until 2013.

No. the pocket collapsed around him and he stayed in the pocket so he could make plays with his arm. When that wasn't plausible, he escaped and made plays with his legs.

The O-Line is way behind where it was for the past 3 years. The run blocking is very average at best and it's not a stretch to understand that the pass blocking would regress as well. Of course you could just watch the game and see that yourself.

He had 1 freaking drive where he had more than 2 pass plays where he got to throw in rhythm and didn't have to adjust his launch point.

That's the definition of poor pass pro. And EE in the second half missed numerous rubs and don't even get me started on Witten's blocking. Abysmal.

YR

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak has a serious accuracy issue right now. Nothing is easy for his wr's. no catches made in stride. He threw what should've been another costly pick. He's sailing passes everywhere. Something's not right there

Yes his recievers and he aren't on the same page with their routes. But he isn't the reason we lost. Zeke has been just as off as Dak in terms of his quallity of play and his production compared to last year.