News: ST: Cowboys feel quarterback Jameill Showers has ability to play in NFL

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am trying to grasp the concept of an elite future HOFer with two career playoff wins.
As to the insult from the safety of your mom's basement, we shall let the mod on duty decide if Romo sleeping with my gf qualifies as an insult.

Try harder and you'll possibly grasp the concept. Especially since his career isn't over. Been out of my mom's house since 18, and you should just try picking your gf better next time.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Try harder and you'll possibly grasp the concept. Especially since his career isn't over. Been out of my mom's house since 18, and you should just try picking your gf better next time.
Ah, trolling for more.
The concept is very clear. How many conference/divisional championships? Playoff wins? Super Bowls?
Me I prefer to live in reality, you in "someday we will win it" stratum of hero worship. Go for it.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ah, trolling for more.
The concept is very clear. How many conference/divisional championships? Playoff wins? Super Bowls?
Me I prefer to live in reality, you in "someday we will win it" stratum of hero worship. Go for it.

This gets easier and easier. You seem unable to separate team accomplishments from the individual. A symptom commonly found in those with with sub par football knowledge. Perhaps you can study up on the team aspect of football as you work on your English?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think its hilarious that you can replace Showers with Romo(2003) and these arguments are exactly the same. Fast forward 3 years and they are wearing his jersey.
But you can also replace those arguments with Vaughn, and Tanney as well

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Have no idea if their opinion of him even means anything. Hopefully they think he could play if he's on the roster, but inclined to believe that they feel this way largely because he is on their roster. Statement says absolutely nothing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
And how many years was Romo invisible before he was ready to play and lose games at the NFL level?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The fact we're even worried about the second string QBs is sad. Everyone must think Romo won't make it.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Well, you never know. Maybe he can just be a battler that ends up as a backup.

Wasn't he playing special teams or something at one point? Personally, i wouldn't count out any QB that volunteers to play special teams.

The odds are definitely against him though. Godspeel, Jameill.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This gets easier and easier. You seem unable to separate team accomplishments from the individual. A symptom commonly found in those with with sub par football knowledge. Perhaps you can study up on the team aspect of football as you work on your English?
And elitist, too.
My hero worship extended to staubach, aikman and yes Meredith and white who have as many playoff wins as Romo has starts in a single year.
What is that sound? Oh, the coming "Marino didn't win a championship either" argument.
QBs are team leaders. They get the praise and the blame. Please take off your blinders.
Yes, your Romo has great stats.
Other great QBs have rings.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And elitist, too.
My hero worship extended to staubach, aikman and yes Meredith and white who have as many playoff wins as Romo has starts in a single year.
What is that sound? Oh, the coming "Marino didn't win a cjampionship either" argument.
QBs are team leaders. They get the praise and the blame. Please take off your blinders.
Yes, your Romo has great stats.
Other great QBs have rings.

Only fools attribute the success and failure of a team to a qb without viewing the quality of said team. Never knew football was 1 vs 1. Foolish.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Only fools attribute the success and failure of a team to a qb without viewing the quality of said team. Never knew football was 1 vs 1. Foolish.
Bloke, You seem to thrive on that concept rather well. The concept that a great qb can only succeed when the team is great. Blimey, give a Cousins or a Flacco a great team and even they succeed. So what you are saying is that Romo can only succeed with a great team? Given his December meltdowns, even that seems dicey.
You are Einstein!!!