Twitter: Stephen Jones hinting Gerald McCoy return?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
why not as depth a Vet voice i the locker room and on the practice field etc another team friendly deal with injurys clauses etc..
Because when your stop gaps cant even get out of the gate it kind of defeats the purpose of what a stop gap is?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ya and it's now 2021 or 24 years later and this one can't find another permanent hone in 24 years.
and you are nothing but fan behind a keyboard with far less experience and zero influence. Your opinion has less bite then what the FO decsions carry. Sorry man but stay in your lane unless you can post resume of you extensive NFL GM experience or well even the jock strap cleaner on a clubs payroll that overhears stuff and makes you a better judge of players then a real franchise....let us know..

until then ill trust FO over fans opinions any day

blueblood70

Reaction score
Because when your stop gaps cant even get out of the gate it kind of defeats the purpose of what a stop gap is?
just because it happened once doesnt mean it will again they had the right deal it protected them and lets move on that was so 2020

get over it fans dont know more then the FO of any NFL team.
you think making fun of the DC FO from behind your keyboard will change anything?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
just because it happened once doesnt mean it will again they had the right deal it protected them and lets move on that was so 2020

get over it fans dont know more then the FO of any NFL team.
you think making fun of the DC FO from behind your keyboard will change anything?
No sir,,
Just get tired of watching the same movie over and over again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is still America, I still have the right to punish my self whenever I feel the need to do so.
you are punishing's us with the negative and know it all attitude..so not this isnt America this is the internet lOL most likely servers, PCs, Ipads, phone, IT support, etc all based overseas , are those places free? :lmao2::lmao:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
you are punishing's us with the negative and know it all attitude..so not this isnt America this is the internet lOL most likely servers, PCs, Ipads, phone, IT support, etc all based overseas , are those places free? :lmao2::lmao:
Your emojis seem to have more of a sense of humor than you do.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I don't think anyone we have will stop us from drafting a 3T we like.
How many 3Ts you think this team will carry??

McCoy
Hill
Gallimore

They will think we are good there, plus we just spent a 2nd and 3rd in back to back drafts on one

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
McCoy has been helping out in the locker room all season even though he had his contract terminated. He’s definitely getting re-signed.

conner01

Reaction score
Problem with looking at him in camp is he would have required a 2nd signing bonus. When it comes out he’s done we’ll be taking a 2nd dead money hit without a snap.
His injury wasn’t a career ending injury and you can structure a contract that protects you
His contract was voided last year because of the structure
And player in camp can have a season ending injury and the risks with him or really no greater than any other player. McCoy has always been a very durable player

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
is he tampering or just spouting off at the kids' table?
A little bit of both

Neither.
This was said after he was released, even McCoy said he would love the opportunity to return. He liked it here, and would like to be here.
Not tampering, he is a FA, he has no affiliation with any team to be tampered with. Actually Dallas last had his contract rights anyway.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I gotta know what mummy meat is!! Anybody???
tarman-wants-more-brains-tshirt-night-of-the-living-dead-t-shirts-18.gif

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Why do they continue to get these guys who are injury prone with nothing left?