Twitter: Stephen Jones hinting Gerald McCoy return?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Stephen is nothing more than a glorified used car salesman. At least Jerry is more like a luxury boat salesman.

cern

Reaction score
Odd that no one has ever mentioned mummy meat on @ranchings game day menu thread. Gives me sass n idea for sunday..
Gives me sass n idea. An example of spell chech gone rogue.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Ya and it's now 2021 or 24 years later and this one can't find another permanent hone in 24 years.

It had a run and then was cancelled. it was so popular back in the day they tried to rekindle it. It didn't work.

Your notion that it was never popular is just wrong. It was one of the flagship shows when Comedy Central was just starting also in 1989.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
It had a run and then was cancelled. it was so popular back in the day they tried to rekindle it. It didn't work.

Your notion that it was never popular is just wrong. It was one of the flagship shows when Comedy Central was just starting also in 1989.

Yes but that was decades ago but now it has about 3 followers. There are tons of shows that were once very popular decades ago but aren't now. Now if you like that stuff fine, but stop acting like it's now some super popular show.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yes but that was decades ago but now it has about 3 followers. There are tons of shows that were once very popular decades ago but aren't now. Now if you like that stuff fine, but stop acting like it's now some super popular show.

i never said it was popular now.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Turns out the show has a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and 8.5 on IMDB. Apparently it is still well regarded.

Zordon

Reaction score
Fred I had no idea what he’s talking about. Seriously imagine thinking 54 yr old McCoy and Trystena are the answers to this defense’s problems. Idiot...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looks like they are foolishly going to pass on drafting a 3-tech :facepalm:
Possibly. But I'd like think a player like McCoy wouldn't keep them from drafting anyone. I don't think he is a starting caliber player at this point in his career.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Gerald is a Cowboy at heart right now and I have no doubt he has a handshake agreement with Jerry that he will get healthy and return next season.
Now thats what I call faith in a nutshell, good for you soldier.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Another year Older and coming off a season ending injury. Call me skeptical. He’s the epitome of why they should stick to their long held belief of not signing FA over 30. But hey, think of all that production he’ll provide on IR!
Yes, but McCoy did put out a great video of himself working out from home I remember watching it just before we signed him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why not as depth a Vet voice i the locker room and on the practice field etc another team friendly deal with injurys clauses etc..