Stephen Jones says Cowboys being 0-5 without Tony Romo is 'unacceptable'

texbumthelife

Reaction score
large.gif

(Visual pun intended)

Zman5

Reaction score
I know it's been said over the last week on here but I will remind everyone again.

Dave Campo in his 3 seasons of 5-11 NEVER lost 5 in a row. Let that marinate for a while......

And Campo had worse team than JG. Campo's starting QBs were as bad or worse than our backup QBs.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
How many years do you give the HC a pass? He's had one good season. One. He's not been void of talent his whole tenure.

Been in playoff contention last four years and this year hasn't been decided yet.

No reason to fire the coach in my view.

Zman5

Reaction score
He did have Aikman his first year. Then he did have Quincy Puff Puff Pass Carter his last two years. Those were some good defensive clubs and were rarely out of it. Parcells took basically the same roster and went 10-6. But you have a point.

Are you implying Campo had a talented team? Go actually look at Campo's roster and compare it to our current roster. Aikman was pretty much done and it was his last year. Campo didn't have any 1st round draft picks his first two year thanks to the Joey Galloway trade.

To think that Campo's teams were anywhere close to our current roster in talent is completely wrong.