Stephen: The team doesn't have a culture problem

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Is the seller obligated to love you back?

LOL...you've got to be trolling. No one could possibly be that servile.
If I didn't like what Target represents (which I don't), I wouldn't shop there (which I don't). I don't need to be on social media constantly berating or belittling them. Mature adults simply move on and do their shopping elsewhere with a company they like and what they stand for.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Simple, we were buying there before the new seller came. We'll still watch our boys after JJ is no longer running the team, which many will celebrate.

Why, because we can.
The Jones are never going to sell the Cowboys. Wisen up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Stevie is a lazy B*^*&^&*!

He'll hire a GM, he's not a go getter like JJ.
So you think. You're wrong if you feel Stephen has not had a big say the past 8+ years. Back-to-back-to-back 12 - 5 seasons proves he's doing something right.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What’s he supposed to say, “yes, we have a definite culture problem and we’ve been working on that for a good 30 years now.”
Right… like some fans they actually see this era as successful.

We don’t hang division titles or 12 win season banners. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Dak era suks as much and is just as frustrating and disappointing as the Romo era.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Good players with quality coaching win games.

"Culture" is just a vague excuse.

Dallas doesn't have a culture problem, it has a roster problem. MM doesn't inspire confidence either.

If this team had an elite QB, and maybe another piece or two on defense, nobody would be talking about culture. Losers complain about culture, not winners.
But the fact we have over hyped and paid our QB and don’t have a more inspiring HC is a direct connection to our owner and GM which is at the core of our culture issue.

A roster problem is part of the culture problem if you hype the roster and coaching to be enough.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
22tcvy.jpg
"You will remove all instances of cultural problems from your memory banks" All is well in the Country Club better known as the Dallas Cowboys.....

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No idea after all these years they can still be so out of touch with reality. Especially when ex players and coaches have said this publicly numerous times and gets mocked by the many mouth breathing click bait journalists
After all they've done for them these former players are turning their backs on their father's

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just looking at Stephen really helps restore faith and confidence that this team is ready to do great things. We’re fortunate to have him!
You sound like his end the game speech when we're done in the playoffs lol lol

LysleE

Reaction score
It’s easy to say there isn’t a problem with the culture when you have no idea what it is and how to instill it…ignorance is bliss…the Jones’ boys have demonstrated this for 28 years.