Stephen: The team doesn't have a culture problem

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

What is culture test for cold?

A sputum culture is a test that checks for bacteria or another type of organism that may be causing an infection in your lungs or the airways leading to the lungs. Sputum, also known as phlegm, is a thick type of mucus made in your lungs.

They had to check because they are always coughing and especially choking.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The culture of a figurehead HC who can be circumvented by players to run to the owner directly is a culture problem.

The fact that good players on offense dont get the ball because they arent paid is also, a culture problem.

Remaining relevant as opposed to winning championships, is also a culture problem.

When your owner talks about being in the media and being talked about as winning, you have a culture problem.

That is just off the top of my head.
Post of the year right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
At least he wasn't surfing his phone during the interview like he does during games. And this is what we get after Jerry kicks.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This! The 90s teams had rampant drug use, the White House and who knows what else, but they weren't soft.
Jimmy did turn a blind eye to some of the shenanigan's, but never once did a player go around Jimmy to Jerry, which is a top 5 issue now. Coaches have no authority and the players know it. That's the culture.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, it doesn't work that way. If you love the product, you're supposed to love the seller as well. If not, why shop there?
Simple, we were buying there before the new seller came. We'll still watch our boys after JJ is no longer running the team, which many will celebrate.

Why, because we can.

Big_D

Reaction score
Simple, we were buying there before the new seller came. We'll still watch our boys after JJ is no longer running the team, which many will celebrate.

Why, because we can.
Unfortunately the Jones family is going nowhere. We'll see which member decides to hire a GM? That kid probably isn't even born yet.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jimmy did turn a blind eye to some of the shenanigan's, but never once did a player go around Jimmy to Jerry, which is a top 5 issue now. Coaches have no authority and the players know it. That's the culture.
You must be in Frisco a lot....I have no way of knowing if that is true or just another reason to play the blame game.
I don't think it's as true as it is made out to be. MM had a 5 year contract, if he allowed this to happen, it's on him.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No, it doesn't work that way. If you love the product, you're supposed to love the seller as well. If not, why shop there?
Hahah. You can shop somewhere and not like the salesmen behind the counter. It’s really easy.

Your find a new team schtick is getting old. We can’t shop somewhere else. We love the team. We don’t like what this owner has done to this team. It’s allowed.

pitt33

Reaction score
The last time we won a superbowl ........Jerry Jones was worth 900 million dollars ............ and now he is worth 14 billion.

Cowboy fans have only ourselves to blame for this.
What kills me is all the people that go to AT&T to feed the machine.

I’ve been a lifelong fan and wouldn’t go there for anything. My wife and I went to Texas Stadium in ‘94. It was more meaningful then.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You must be in Frisco a lot....I have no way of knowing if that is true or just another reason to play the blame game.
I don't think it's as true as it is made out to be. MM had a 5 year contract, if he allowed this to happen, it's on him.
Nope not in Frisco, I read what was reported.

Read "Boys will be boys" if you believe that? Talks about Mike Woicik giving Deion a workout plan and Deion laughed at him. No repercussions.

Deion also during games would even attend the defensive huddle. Yeah I saw THAT with my own two eyes, Madden commented on it often in games, even got Kevin Smith to start copying him.

I don't have links but I heard mentioned and read pieces in articles that ownership overrides when the team has fined players.

Maybe the family has changed their ways, but I doubt it. It's a way of proving your total authority over coaches and you play the way they want and paid you to play and you start the players I selected and paid the most for.

Stevie said there is not a culture problem, he's right. The Cowboys have the culture that Jerry and Stevie want, so there is no problem from his point of view.