Stone Cold Steve Austin

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3974917 said:
Then shut up, and take that sheep comment and put it where the sun don't shine if you can jam it in there with your head.

No thanks. I'll keep posting about what i like and dislike about wrestling. If you don't like it, don't read it. Unless im breaking a rule, as you just did, get off my back. Its a wrestling topic, i don't have to agree with you. You like the PG, modern day soap opera crap they're doing now. I don't. Move on.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3975272 said:
WWE is getting their money's worth out of Alberto. He got huge heat when I saw him....there was a huge crowd around him after the show and he couldn't have been any nicer so he is good PR.There is a huge Latino market out there...he's making them money. And that's why they are there.

Yeah he's over with latinos, as a babyface. I have not once seen him get any more heat than Funaki would. Hundreds upon hundreds on wrestlingforum have drawn the same conclusion.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasGirl50;3975272 said:
WWE is getting their money's worth out of Alberto. He got huge heat when I saw him....there was a huge crowd around him after the show and he couldn't have been any nicer so he is good PR.There is a huge Latino market out there...he's making them money. And that's why they are there.

Yup ...... every forum I go to has him doing great.

There will always be a small minority of people who do not like anyone WWE brings in.

We have a couple on this forum.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3975305 said:

There will always be a small minority of people who do not like anyone WWE brings in.

Of course it's a reference to me, yet i'm the one who praised bringing in Mistico/Sin Cara more than anyone on these forum's, and i'd love to know what imaginary forums you go on as quite frankly no one that knows **** about wrestling would say he was doing great, well unless you defined great as having Vince in love with the guy, in that case, he's one of the greatest ever!.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill;3975305 said:

I must be the minority cause I don't care for anyone if the WWE or WWF or any other westlering. It is so fake and corny

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3975300 said:
Yeah he's over with latinos, as a babyface. I have not once seen him get any more heat than Funaki would. Hundreds upon hundreds on wrestlingforum have drawn the same conclusion.

Well I guess those hundreds & hundreds were on their wrestling forums the night I saw him live....

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doomsday101;3975313 said:
I must be the minority cause I don't care for anyone if the WWE or WWF or any other westlering. It is so fake and corny

I know Doomsday101 ...... you say that in just about every wrestling thread.

This is a thread about wrestling ...... so if you try to be part of it ..... you are only gonna get aggravated.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasGirl50;3975315 said:
Well I guess those hundreds & hundreds were on their wrestling forums the night I saw him live....

17 year old experts in wrestling who's favorite era is 2006-2009 smackdown brand disagree with you.

:lmao2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill;3975335 said:
I know Doomsday101 ...... you say that in just about every wrestling thread.

This is a thread about wrestling ...... so if you try to e part of it ..... you are only gonna get aggravated.

Believe me when I say I'm not going to get aggravated. :laugh2:
I have friends who watch it and I have gone with to watch these events in person. I get a kick out of it.

I give the people who promote this credit they seem to have a knack of making money off of it.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3975337 said:
17 year old experts in wrestling who's favorite era is 2006-2009 smackdown brand disagree with you.

2002-2004, Paul Heyman booking, Lesnar, Angle, Guerrero, Benoit. Great booking, great in ring wrestling, your not correct if your don't agree, keep smiling back at that idiot del rio and screaming IM AWESOME! with the Miz like your a 8 year old.

Keep twisting my words by the way! You know less about wrestling than my 6 year old cousin, atleast she knows AJ Styles is 10x the performer that the people you gleefully smile about being shoved down your throat are.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;3975337 said:

Just posting what I saw & heard with my own eyes & ears re ADR...lots of heel heat...pack of fans wanting his autograph & pic. Myself included. Nice guy. I root for those guys to be successful. And he is...

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3975305 said:

Who might they be?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3975412 said:
Of no one.

:laugh2:

Joke?

FCW performer Tyler Black, now Seth Rollins said so. He went to the gym I go to when WWE was in Nassau Coliseum, recognized him so I said hi. Asked him what he thought about the Bully Ray & AJ Styles last man standing match the night before & he said AJ's the best in the world. I said not better than Michael's and said nice to meet you and stopped bothering him during his workout.

Cena & Orton also went to my gym that day, they have pictures with the owners of them up. Sadly was not there when they went, would've loved to harass them about Styles 5***** match with Bully Ray the night before aswell. Especially Cena, with him being the face of WWE & AJ being the face of TNA, I would love to hear what he has to say about him. I'd bet on him ignoring me, but Cena is passionate about the business so he may have respected Styles' work.

So you know what, you don't like Styles, that's fantastic. Don't **** on him, he was ranked #1 on the PWI 500, which historically has been widely accepted. Wrestlers themselves respect the hell out of him, and Styles probably has more passion for the business than anyone outside of John Cena. It's like someone saying they hate Peyton Manning, you have to respect him.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3975418 said:
Just posting what I saw & heard with my own eyes & ears re ADR...lots of heel heat...pack of fans wanting his autograph & pic. Myself included. Nice guy. I root for those guys to be successful. And he is...

The Great Khali is the most over performer in India, Del Rio is one of the most over performers in/by Mexico, but is he worthy of the top role when he gets no reaction virtually, no.

I'm not saying don't like, him, hell if you do its better for the business as your a WWE fan, much more so than I am, your going to buy their products, so if you like him WWE would be happy, I don't, a majority of the "IWC" don't. You know what, the WWE hates the IWC, they hate our guts. It's the reason they buried Punk for years, its the reason Jericho never made it big until they had no one left and the fans demanded after his return, i'm a "smart mark" fan, your not. Your who they want, they want me to go hell. My opinions, like RoytheHammers are radical, nothing like yours & the other casual fans here, I forgot who said it but someone said that the drama draws, it doesn't draw me, it doesn't draw smart mark fans. Hell i've been watching japan wrestling recently because of the in-ring work.

You all can **** on me for my football opinions all you like, most are radical I won't deny that, will Miles endup being better than Dez? I have no clue, I believe so. In 7-10 years we will see, but my wrestling opinion is absolute fact when it comes to the mass opinion of the IWC, any single thing I say you can check on any major wrestling forum, and it'll be backed up. Del Rio is not accepted mainstream, The Miz is hated by the IWC, he's accepted mainstream. Punk is a messiah in the IWC, he has recently become accepted mainstream. Same thing with Samoa Joe, you all call him a fat freak, the IWC buys anything he main events.

I'm not an "average" fan, so the "average" fans opinion can not be gaged by mine, but I am absolutely right about Del Rio not being over. I guarantee if he does not get over after the upcoming feud with Cena he will be used as a special attraction similar to The Great Khali is, when they are about to tour Mexico, oh its ADR back for a feud for the intercontinental title, done with Mexico, ADR back in the abyss of not being on tv.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I don't believe you'd have the nerve but word to the wise...it probably isn't a real smart move to walk up to a pro wrestler and "harrass" them about a match they probably don't care about and didn't see...that sounds immature for even a teenager. They wouldn't risk the lawsuit by sticking your gym bag in a painful place but why even bother them if you're going to be an *******.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3975440 said:
I don't believe you'd have the nerve but word to the wise...it probably isn't a real smart move to walk up to a pro wrestler and "harrass" them about a match they probably don't care about and didn't see...that sounds immature for even a teenager. They wouldn't risk the lawsuit by sticking your gym bag in a painful place but why even bother them if you're going to be an *******.

Wasn't really harrassment to say hey to someone and ask them about a match, and if you don't think i'd have the "nerve" to walkup to someone you don't know me at all :laugh1: If I saw Barack Obama on the street i'd walkup to him and talk to him like i've known him for years. I've got a ton of "nerve".

Tyler Black was on the indys for years, he most likely met AJ a ton of times. Like I side, he was in the gym unrecognized and I said hi. I'm sure Cena and Orton went much earlier in the day, when less people where there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3974983 said:
Funny! btw..answer a question for me because I am nosy...who is the player in your avatar?
John Wayne when he was a DT at USC.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;3975450 said:
I don't care about wrestling fans opinions on a forum when I can clearly hear what happens on TV.

On SD he got a huge reaction, because they pump it in in post-production, in Raw it's silent since it's live.