Stone Cold Steve Austin

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I watched a small portion of Thursday's show today....Anderson was awful in that opening segment..I like him but he looked off in that bit. Thought Kurt & Jarrett were good in their bit in the ring & I liked the stuff with Sting & Hogan.

BigWillie

Reaction score
I saw this thread, and all I thought was ..

[youtube]zT9JbgT_JTs[/youtube]

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3975632 said:
Your wrong Hostile, it's common knowledge they pump in crowd reactions on SD. TNA does it on iMPACT, every recorded wrestling show does it.

Your in denial about that too? What a surprise.

Christian gets "boo'd" like crazy on SD, 1 week after a heel turn, why? because its pumped in, a week later he's on raw and half the crowd is cheering like he never turned heel until he got cheap heat by making fun of the town.
I have been to smackdown shows in Tucson dozens of times. There is one coming up that I will miss for the first time in forever. The only sound pumped in is the opening music.

You're (note the correct use of the word, as in, you are, not the possessive your) the one who is wrong.

Par.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3975743 said:
I have been to smackdown shows in Tucson dozens of times. There is one coming up that I will miss for the first time in forever. The only sound pumped in is the opening music.

You're (note the correct use of the word, as in, you are, not the possessive your) the one who is wrong.

Par.

He's actually right dude. They don't pump crowd noise in during the actual event, he meant in the editing process before it airs. Obviously, you arn't going to hear it at the live event.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;3975743 said:

Par.

Your wrong, it's common knowledge.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3975790 said:
He's actually right dude. They don't pump crowd noise in during the actual event, he meant in the editing process before it airs. Obviously, you arn't going to hear it at the live event.

Thank you.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;3975743 said:

Par.

People who dislike WWE have been saying they pump noise in for years.

Of course you cannot prove it either way ...... makes it a convenient argument for the smarks.

Unfortunately for them you cannot "pump in ratings" ...... if so lesser companies would be able to compete.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3975813 said:
People who dislike WWE have been saying they pump noise in for years.

Of course you cannot prove it either way ...... makes it a convenient argument for the smarks.

Unfortunately for them you cannot "pump in ratings" ...... if so lesser companies would be able to compete.

:rolleyes:

lol

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3975817 said:
Likewise.

:laugh2:

Im sorry.. i just think its funny how hard you try to get under people's skin sometimes when hardly anyone takes you seriously.

As if there's some kind of competition between fans of either brand. lol

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3975790 said:
I've seen the program after being there live too. No they don't.

Take off the tin foil hat and stop looking for the black helicopters.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I remember reading last year that Jerry supposedly pumped in crowd noise...Colts too. I'd be more worried about selling tickets than a loud crowd. Empty seats speak alot louder....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3975926 said:
I remember reading last year that Jerry supposedly pumped in crowd noise...Colts too. I'd be more worried about selling tickets than a loud crowd. Empty seats speak alot louder....

It must be deafening at a TNA show

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I would not know..the place they use to film their shows doesn't look very big. I think it's the Universal place in Orlando.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3975941 said:
It must be deafening at a TNA show

I've never been a tv recording, but since its smaller buildings they are usually louder than WWE shows. I went to one that was quite a small building in westbury, 3000 people packed in and it was insane how loud it was.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;3975865 said:

How can you deny something that is as much a fact as Cowboyszone.com is a Dallas Cowboy's message board, it's like claiming it is a Commanders forum. It's illogical.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Hostile;3975865 said:

Watch out Hos...you may get the lecture that no matter how many shows you go to..how many years you've been a wrestling fan...that you are just not a "smart mark" ...sometimes it's not about what you see & hear with your own senses but about what you read on message boards. I also got a Dez/Miles lecture for some reason..nevermind that I never posted a thing about either of them.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3975975 said:
Watch out Hos...you may get the lecture that no matter how many shows you go to..how many years you've been a wrestling fan...that you are just not a "smart mark" ...sometimes it's not about what you see & hear with your own senses but about what you read on message boards. I also got a Dez/Miles lecture for some reason..nevermind that I never posted a thing about either of them.

Don't recall posting about them, but why deny a fact :confused: I don't get it.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3975981 said:
Don't recall posting about them, but why deny a fact :confused: I don't get it.

Oh good Lord... Why you would bring up the two of them on a wrestling thread & to me is a question only you can answer.