Stone Cold Steve Austin

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3975975 said:
Watch out Hos...you may get the lecture that no matter how many shows you go to..how many years you've been a wrestling fan...that you are just not a "smart mark" ...sometimes it's not about what you see & hear with your own senses but about what you read on message boards. I also got a Dez/Miles lecture for some reason..nevermind that I never posted a thing about either of them.
He can lecture all he wants. I wouldn't listen to anything he said with a gun to my head. If I read his wrestling takes at all it is by pure accident. Everything he says is supposedly a fact, and he wouldn't know a fact if it fell out of the sky, landed on his head, and farted. He was the guy panning The Miz and R-truth just weeks ago as evidence WWE is a poor product, now he's admitting little by little that they aren't so bad. It might take longer for him to accept Del Rio, (and he may not now that I have called him on it) but he has been wrong for so long that you suspect that day is coming.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3976021 said:
He was the guy panning The Miz and R-truth just weeks ago as evidence WWE is a poor product, now he's admitting little by little that they aren't so bad.

He is also a closet Dez Bryant fan.

:lmao:

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;3976021 said:
He can lecture all he wants. I wouldn't listen to anything he said with a gun to my head. If I read his wrestling takes at all it is by pure accident. Everything he says is supposedly a fact, and he wouldn't know a fact if it fell out of the sky, landed on his head, and farted. He was the guy panning The Miz and R-truth just weeks ago as evidence WWE is a poor product, now he's admitting little by little that they aren't so bad. It might take longer for him to accept Del Rio, (and he may not now that I have called him on it) but he has been wrong for so long that you suspect that day is coming.

R-Truth turned heel by smoking a cigarette, who the heck would not say that was terrible? The week after it I said he was doing good, doesn't change the fact that it was a ******** way to turn someone heel.

The Miz should not be a main eventer, at all. He should be a solid midcarder, as I said months ago. Can't deny the fact he is over with the audience as a main event level performer, even though he shouldn't be.

Del Joke is not over as a main eventer, is not over as a midcarder & shouldn't even be on the show.

and how exactly am I wrong when one thing I have said has been wrong? Except for the fact I said the Rock would be good for 150,000 buys. He was good for 200,000. Big mistake! I must be at bad at predicting events in wrestling as Zrinkill, oh no.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3976019 said:
Oh good Lord... Why you would bring up the two of them on a wrestling thread & to me is a question only you can answer.

When did I bring them up? I'm guessing I referenced how people always say I hate Dez, or the fact that people say I have a "mancrush" on Miles.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3976086 said:
When did I bring them up? I'm guessing I referenced how people always say I hate Dez, or the fact that people say I have a "mancrush" on Miles.

Post #135...you quoted my post in your answer. Number one it is weird to bring them up in a wrestling thread and even more weird to me...somebody who rarely if ever posts about either one of them. Get some rest..your memory is failing you.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3976109 said:
Post #135...you quoted my post in your answer. Number one it is weird to bring them up in a wrestling thread and even more weird to me...somebody who rarely if ever posts about either one of them. Get some rest..your memory is failing you.

Was drawing a comparison. I post on many forums, about many different topics so I don't recall every post I make :laugh1:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;3976021 said:

Is he really pimping the miz now?

That is hilarious ......

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3975975 said:
Watch out Hos...you may get the lecture that no matter how many shows you go to..how many years you've been a wrestling fan...that you are just not a "smart mark" ...sometimes it's not about what you see & hear with your own senses but about what you read on message boards. I also got a Dez/Miles lecture for some reason..nevermind that I never posted a thing about either of them.

Again, it doesn't matter if you're at the shows when they edit things later. Its common sense that some of you old timers just can't seem to grasp.

Also, this thread was alot better when we were just discussing things we liked and disliked, before everyone started acting like they were some kind of "wrestling guru".

Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh good grief. All of this for NOTHING.

When *I* decide to post what I feel about all of this, then you all will know what to think. And if I subsequently change my mind, then the fact that I am still right remains. Geez.

Meanwhile, for crying out loud! Can't somebody post something more conducive to "working things out together" like maybe the Ultimate Warrior's promised full-length rant against Hulk Hogan? Geez! :laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RoyTheHammer;3976131 said:
Its common sense that some of you old timers just can't seem to grasp.

:laugh2:

Do you have a link to this common knowledge? And no something the other kid writes is not good enough.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Phoenix;3976133 said:
Oh good grief. All of this for NOTHING.

When *I* decide to post what I feel about all of this, then you all will know what to think. And if I subsequently change my mind, then the fact that I am still right remains. Geez.

Meanwhile, for crying out loud! Can't somebody post something more conducive to "working things out together" like maybe the Ultimate Warrior's promised full-length rant against Hulk Hogan? Geez! :laugh2:

It's been posted and was great, sadly too much language to post here.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3976134 said:

Do you have a link to this common knowledge? And no something the other kid writes is not good enough.

You must be envious or something since you make references to me in every other post you make, grow up you act more childish than I do.

You jelly you know less about wrestling than me, you jelly you know less about football than me, you jelly you know less about anything than me? Clearly i'm under your skin, kid.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Capital Punishment results so far.

Dolph Ziggler beats Kofi Kingston
Alex Riley beats the Miz
ALberto Del Rio defeats the Big Show
CM PUnk defeats Rey Rey.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3976130 said:

That is hilarious ......

No i'm not. People always like to twist my words, must make them feel important since i'm 17 they think they know more than me, yet i'm sure if any of you WWE marks joined a wrestling forum you would be labeled a loltard in a matter of 15 posts.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3976137 said:
Capital Punishment results so far.

Dolph Ziggler beats Kofi Kingston
Alex Riley beats the Miz
ALberto Del Rio defeats the Big Show
CM PUnk defeats Rey Rey.

Oh what a shock, they putting Punk over on the way out like they do every major star that leaves on their own will wow he must not be leaving, Zrinkill knows all!. :lmao2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Randy Orton defeats Christian with a RKO

And then hits him after the bell with the belt

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;3976130 said:

That is hilarious ......
Yes.

Romo 2 Austin;3976138 said:
No i'm not. People always like to twist my words, must make them feel important since i'm 17 they think they know more than me, yet i'm sure if any of you WWE marks joined a wrestling forum you would be labeled a loltard in a matter of 15 posts.
You want to stick with that story or save face now?

Oops, too late.

Post #101

"Miz has really grown on me, he deserves a spot on the card. I said he should be a midcarder, and now I believe a upper-midcard role, such a s Kane/Big Show role is fine for him."