Surprise, Surprise. The Cowboys Get An F From Me

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
"Ok kid we traded all our picks the next 2 years to get you, now i know this is gonna sting a bit but I'm gonna need you to lead a bad team and be Patrick Mahomes...Minus the good players on KC..you got this kid?"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They absolutely lie when you use them the way you are.

On one hand, you are implying the QB is the sole determining factor.

Now you're implying that the LT is the sole determining factor. And you're doing this at the same time that you're sugging that LT is not important.

It's cognitive dissonance.
I’m just saying that All-Pro left tackle play hasn’t been a difference maker for us and the W/L percentage with and without Tyron Smith backs it up.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
when its a critical one you keep doing it until you get it right
WOW.

So we will sit here in 10 years and still try to pick LTs with our first ?

And then why not do this with the QB position ?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Congrats…you’ve managed to be the first person to bridge the gap between the Anti Dak club and Pro Dak club…..:laugh: everybody agrees this is nuts lol.
Yeah, still scratching my head on this one. Kinda share his opinion about finding a new franchise QB, but this is waaayy outa line lol. A top 10 draft pick was not in reach whatsoever and we need to fill too many holes to put our draft capital in one basket.

This is not about taking a risk, this is about a totally unrealistic scenario. MC, you can do better. A good o line is the foundation of any sustainable development plan.

Runner up for weirdest thread of the year.

:huh:
:muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, still scratching my head on this one. Kinda share his opinion about finding a new franchise QB, but this is waaayy outa line lol. A top 10 draft pick was not in reach whatsoever and we need to fill too many holes to put our draft capital in one basket.

This is not about taking a risk, this is about a totally unrealistic scenario. MC, you can do better. Runner up for weirdest thread of the year.

Yeah I can see if Penix or Nix fell to them but there was literally nothing there lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You thought losing La’el Collins a couple years ago was a monumental loss.
So you'd rather change the subject rather than explain your whopper that a LT isn't an important position?

Noted.

Have fun finding a single football team on any level that agrees with you. There's a reason why a "RT only" label is a negative on a prospects profile.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

This is not about taking a risk, this is about a totally unrealistic scenario. MC, you can do better. A good o line is the foundation of any sustainable development plan.

Runner up for weirdest thread of the year.

Save this thread.

When we finish 3rd in the division and win 7 or 8 games next year we’ll revisit and see just his much that LT in the 1st round made a difference.