Surprise, Surprise. The Cowboys Get An F From Me

Adreme

Reaction score
A LT, really?

The best case scenario is he’s the best LT in the NFL for the next decade just like our previous LT was for the previous decade.

Tyron Smith never saw past the divisional round.

Cooper Rush, a QB NOBODY wanted when they had the opportunity, is 4-1 without Tyron Smith playing.

LT is a position you sure up AFTER the important positions are taken care of first.

A LT is the shingles on an already built house.

We drafted a guy that if anything less than 1st team all pro is a downgrade. We should’ve just kept Tyron if we valued LT that highly going into the draft, and drafted an actual position that will affect the W/L record with our 1st pick.

Now, on to the 2nd round where we will be drafting a running back without a knee to really hammer on the point that we’re an unserious franchise.
I mean just about every other GM would tell you LT is the 3rd most important position in the NFL. QB then elite edge rusher then LT. Cowboys already have the QB and with Parsons already the edge rusher which simply leaves you with the LT and in the a very deep T draft that is the obvious pick.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what leeblair said.

Disclaimer: The member leeblair does not say 'RATS' but his avatar character Charlie Brown does say the phrase whenever he is disgusted. Do not get mad at this idiotic joke. Getting mad at this idiotic joke has side effects such as tongue swelling, headache, nausea and constipation. Do not get mad at this idiotic joke while drinking water, as it may squirt out of your nose and hurt. Stop getting mad at this idiotic joke and call your doctor if your experience sudden projectile vomiting.

Havic

Reaction score
Drafting an LT to force Tyler at guard and still get a 3rd. I think it’s pretty damn solid, especially at pick 29. Tomorrow we need a center and lb. I really don’t want to entertain a rb till round 4

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Disclaimer: The member leeblair does not say 'RATS' but his avatar character Charlie Brown does say the phrase whenever he is disgusted. Do not get mad at this idiotic joke. Getting mad at this idiotic joke has side effects such as tongue swelling, headache, nausea and constipation. Do not get mad at this idiotic joke while drinking water, as it may squirt out of your nose and hurt. Stop getting mad at this idiotic joke and call your doctor if your experience sudden projectile vomiting.
See, this kind of post is why I try and ignore you. The only time I call the doctor is if it last longer than four hours.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See, this kind of post is why I try and ignore you. The only time I call the doctor is if it last longer than four hours.
My reaction whenever a fellow member continues clicking my Ignore button to no avail:

200w.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Does this also affect horses?

Verdict

Reaction score
A LT, really?

The best case scenario is he’s the best LT in the NFL for the next decade just like our previous LT was for the previous decade.

Tyron Smith never saw past the divisional round.

Cooper Rush, a QB NOBODY wanted when they had the opportunity, is 4-1 without Tyron Smith playing.

LT is a position you sure up AFTER the important positions are taken care of first.

A LT is the shingles on an already built house.

We drafted a guy that if anything less than 1st team all pro is a downgrade. We should’ve just kept Tyron if we valued LT that highly going into the draft, and drafted an actual position that will affect the W/L record with our 1st pick.

Now, on to the 2nd round where we will be drafting a running back without a knee to really hammer on the point that we’re an unserious franchise.
Thank you for increasing the diversity of viewpoints on this forum. I don’t agree with it, but the more the merrier. Thats what I always say.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
My reaction whenever a fellow member continues clicking my Ignore button to no avail:

200w.gif
Evil personified! Evil...you and the rest of the staff! (not you Reality, you are nice to me and never let me post my blues music).

I'll PM BigDogCowboy the mod and have him put you on ignore for me! Take that! DE.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Evil personified! Evil...you and the rest of the staff! (not you Reality, you are nice to me and never let me post my blues music).

I'll PM BigDogCowboy the mod and have him put you on ignore for me! Take that! DE.
Do not make me go Khan on you!

No no no. You will not get away with tattle-telling. To the last, I will grapple with thee. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit... my last breath... at thee...