Surprise, Surprise. The Cowboys Get An F From Me

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll PM BigDogCowboy the mod and have him put you on ignore for me! Take that! DE.
tenor.gif

Loso86

Reaction score
I would have preferred Barton myself. But getting that extra 3rd could be huge. So I see the logic even though I would have taken Barton and called it a day. Just because a move isn’t the move I would have made doesn’t make it bad and some people here tend to think it’s their way or it’s wrong.
I liked Barton more too. But I guess I'd rather have a starting LT keep Smith at LG and somebody at C. Over Barton at C having to find a LG and moving Smith around again back to LT

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Only 34 QBs in history have won a Super Bowl.

Are all of the other players picked busts because of that? I'm not sure what you're trying to say...

Should we have picked Spencer Rattler with our pick last night?.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Whatever, bro.

We both know all this ends with me being right.

I should've took your account when you thought Zeke still had it but I went too easy on ya.
lol. I’m gonna do the homework just to prove you wrong. Such a narcissist. Makes a statement as fact and doesn’t back it up

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
lol. I’m gonna do the homework just to prove you wrong. Such a narcissist. Makes a statement as fact and doesn’t back it up
Work hard, bro.

This thread will be 10 pages deep a couple day from now and nobody will care about all that work you did to try and prove lil ole me wrong.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Work hard, bro.

This thread will be 10 pages deep a couple day from now and nobody will care about all that work you did to try and prove lil ole me wrong.
I don’t care about you. I find it funny you’re just allowed to spread half truths on here with no repercussions. Sad little life you must have. Coming on a board making up some stuff with no factual data other than he was on the field or off the field when they lost and watch everyone talk.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t care about you. I find it funny you’re just allowed to spread half truths on here with no repercussions. Sad little life you must have. Coming on a board making up some stuff with no factual data other than he was on the field or off the field when they lost and watch everyone talk.
You have a funny way of showing you don't care about something.

conner01

Reaction score
I liked Barton more too. But I guess I'd rather have a starting LT keep Smith at LG and somebody at C. Over Barton at C having to find a LG and moving Smith around again back to LT
Maybe we got our center anyway. I’m betting beebe is working on snapping the ball in camp and I really like him