Surprise, Surprise. The Cowboys Get An F From Me

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The off season should be fun, full of hope and excitement.....but, we have some trolls that are so miserable that they can't help but spread it....the sad thing is that many have fallen for the mentalism!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The off season should be fun, full of hope and excitement.....but, we have some trolls that are so miserable that they can't help but spread it....the sad thing is that many have fallen for the mentalism!
I hope your hopes are sky high for the season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, that is the job if the mods, not us fans. I'm not sticking up for him, but unless he violates the rules...the best thing to do is ignore or don't read his posts. It's so easy to do, if you try.
I try, but he's so frikkin comical....like looking at a bottle of scotch and not drinking it! Lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I try, but he's so frikkin comical....like looking at a bottle of scotch and not drinking it! Lol
Well, then, break out the scotch, have a drink, smoke a bowl, grab a guitar and enjoy the fun. I'm working on a Dorian Minor tune right now. If the Mountain man does not like the pick, he might like my guitar pick.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, that is the job of the mods, not us fans. I'm not sticking up for him, but unless he violates the rules...the best thing to do is ignore or don't read his posts. It's so easy to do, if you try.
The Ignore feature is always a good option. It is super easy to do also. Placing your mouse cursor over another member's avatar opens a sub-menu. The sub-menu has the Ignore button. Click. Done. An atomic explosion triggers a microsecond later but it is well-worth not seeing the member's posts and threads afterwards.

coult44

Reaction score
A LT, really?

The best case scenario is he’s the best LT in the NFL for the next decade just like our previous LT was for the previous decade.

Tyron Smith never saw past the divisional round.

Cooper Rush, a QB NOBODY wanted when they had the opportunity, is 4-1 without Tyron Smith playing.

LT is a position you sure up AFTER the important positions are taken care of first.

A LT is the shingles on an already built house.

We drafted a guy that if anything less than 1st team all pro is a downgrade. We should’ve just kept Tyron if we valued LT that highly going into the draft, and drafted an actual position that will affect the W/L record with our 1st pick.

Now, on to the 2nd round where we will be drafting a running back without a knee to really hammer on the point that we’re an unserious franchise.
Although I don’t completely disagree with you on some of that craziness, what positions are important in order 1-5

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The Ignore feature is always a good option. It is super easy to do also. Placing your mouse cursor over another member's avatar opens a sub-menu. The sub-menu has the Ignore button. Click. Done. An atomic explosion triggers a microsecond later but it is well-worth not seeing the member's posts and threads afterwards.
It does not work. I've tried many, many time to ignore Jazzcat and even you at times before I found out it does not work. It's a bug Reality needs to fix. No explosion happened.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, then, break out the scotch, have a drink, smoke a bowl, grab a guitar and enjoy the fun. I'm working on a Dorian Minor tune right now. If the Mountain man does not like the pick, he might like my guitar pick.
Wow! Sounds great....I'm feeding the cows, cats and dogs....with a little drink. Enjoy!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Although I don’t completely disagree with you on some of that craziness, what positions are important in order 1-5
oh. you should have really read the next 17 pages first before requesting that opinion.