Video: T.O. discusses time in Dallas, issues with Romo, Witten, Garrett

MikeB80

Reaction score
Parcells treated him unfairly from the beginning. His play was very overlooked while at Dallas.

The first thing he did after Jerry signed him was say he had prior commitments and had to miss the ota's.

Then he made himself a spectacle during camp. he followed that up early in the season with an overdose. He refused to listen to his wr coach Todd Haley and complained to Jerry about him.

He dropped a critical play at washington that ended up costing them the game.

How do you think Parcells, A control freak with an old school approach was going to handle quite simply the biggest narcissist the league has ever seen? Do you think he was excited at his age and in that moment to have to put up with the biggest headache in the league?

The owens apologists are the most ignorant people how they simply do not get it is beyond me.

Cmac

Reaction score
The Court of Public Opinion speaks volumes again.....and the BFFs went unscathed and never saw a SB. This team has bad karma, privilege, favorites, and excuses all around it for years......and 0 rings to serve it.

Cmac

Reaction score
The first thing he did after Jerry signed him was say he had prior commitments and had to miss the ota's.

Then he made himself a spectacle during camp. he followed that up early in the season with an overdose. He refused to listen to his wr coach Todd Haley and complained to Jerry about him.

He dropped a critical play at washington that ended up costing them the game.

How do you think Parcells, A control freak with an old school approach was going to handle quite simply the biggest narcissist the league has ever seen? Do you think he was excited at his age and in that moment to have to put up with the biggest headache in the league?

The owens apologists are the most ignorant people how they simply do not get it is beyond me.
And the one-sided are even more unlearned.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
One of Jerry's biggest mistakes is giving up on T.O. too soon. It was the coaching staff that needed to be replaced, dummy. :facepalm:

Far from his biggest mistakes, there's atleast 3 larger ones at WR alone. Owens was a declining player, whos locker room negative presence was growing larger than his talent level. He likely could have played a little longer if he was a better teammate.

Cmac

Reaction score
Far from his biggest mistakes, there's atleast 3 larger ones at WR alone. Owens was a declining player, whos locker room negative presence was growing larger than his talent level. He likely could have played a little longer if he was a better teammate.
.....shame on T.O. for not going to Cabo too.

MikeB80

Reaction score

Zach Thomas said on a local interview here back in the offseason going into 09 that the 2008 Dallas Cowboys locker room was the worst he ever was in. Brad Johnson said something similar but I can not remember his exact words.

MikeB80

Reaction score
.....shame on T.O. for not going to Cabo too.

Wade Phillips told the whole team to leave town that weekend. I guarantee you Owens was enjoying himself somewhere. Marcus spears spent the whole weekend hunting in louisiana.

Romo, witten and carpenter were at the facility monday morning just like everyone else. Not one of them missed a thing and it had nothing to do with the game. Only simpletons cling to that national media created story.

I remember terrance newman on with Dale Hansen that weekend for a special named chasing number 6 and newman laughed about it and said they were told to get away from football for the weekend. I believe he said he visited family in Kansas.

Cmac

Reaction score
Wade Phillips told the whole team to leave town that weekend. I guarantee you Owens was enjoying himself somewhere. Marcus spears spent the whole weekend hunting in louisiana.

Romo, witten and carpenter were at the facility monday morning just like everyone else. Not one of them missed a thing and it had nothing to do with the game. Only simpletons cling to that national media created story.

I remember terrance newman on with Dale Hansen that weekend for a special named chasing number 6 and newman laughed about it and said they were told to get away from football for the weekend. I believe he said he visited family in Kansas.
G-Men sent them away.....for much longer the next week is the point.

MikeB80

Reaction score
G-Men sent them away.....for much longer the next week is the point.

No the point was to make Romo look bad for something that made no difference.

The giants sent everyone away, they beat Jeff Garcia, Tony Romo, Brett Favre an Tom Brady all on the road on the way to that championship.