Tank and Cowboys far apart. Rejects new offer

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I'll take a McLaren F1 while we are at it.

latest

Rare mclaren f1 and good taste in cars.

I'm a car guy!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Great guys also have their best games against great opponents as well. That's what makes them great guys. A guy who is Tarzan against the scrubs and plays like Jane against the best in the league isn't a great guy - that's my point.
Not the case at all. Especially for defensive ends. What did Aaron Donald do in the playoffs? He had zero sacks. Or is Aaron Donald not a great player?

Doomsay

Reaction score
No he isn’t. Most of his big games last year came against really bad teams and it also didn’t hurt that we played the Giants twice. 5 of his 10.5 sacks last year came against the Lions and Giants. Of the playoff teams we played against in the regular season he had a total of 0.5 sacks, that half sack coming against Seattle.
Thread

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Yes, while Italian cars and German cars are certainly great, British cars are very underrated.

Yep they are vary underrated, I'm USA and rep that American muscle(Chevy guy myself!), but that London/British car swag will always have a place in my heart.

I dont know what you know about koenigsegg but its one of my favorite car brands!

Cheers to cars!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yep they are vary underrated, I'm USA and rep that American muscle(Chevy guy myself!), but that London/British car swag will always have a place in my heart.

I dont know what you know about koenigsegg but its one of my favorite car brands!

Cheers to cars!!!

I like Japanese cars as well, but British cars, imo, are the best. Pity they're so underrated.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They better start working on a trade right now while there is time for him to have his surgery and be ready to play on opening day for his new team.
We simply can't afford him without losing other key players.

Trade him for the highest 1st round pick they can get.
Get the trade for Quinn finalized.
Trade for Ogbuh.
Sign McDowell.

Use the first rd pick to draft Rapp the safety.
Draft another DE and DT in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Start the year with Quinn, Ogbah, Taco, Crawford, Heyder, Armstrong and the rookie DE.
At some point hopefully Gregory will be back in the middle of the season.

Use the money saved by not paying Dlaw 22 mil per or whatever he is asking for to get the core of the team locked up long term and move on.
other teams are not going to give a first for him lol and then pay him a huge contract.
He might get top dollar somewhere if cowboys just release him.
but no one is going to trade for him.

Legend

Reaction score
Catch-22.. We need Lawrence's production but I'm still concerned about paying him when considering his limited track record of only 1 outstanding season. Strange spot to be in, but has Lawrence proven himself to be one of the highest paid DEs?

With the Cowboys at an impasse would we consider the following? If possible trade Lawrence for a 1st, trade for Quinn and sign Ansah. The cap hit for both of those players may be similar to what Lawrence is seeking alone.

Sign two DL for what Lawrence is asking for. Lawrence is not a Reggie White or LT type player.

revospeed

Reaction score
He’s not doing himself any favors by not having the shoulder surgery. That’s selfish. Why wouldn’t he have the surgery? If the Cowboys aren’t going to pay him in part because if that, no team is going to trade for him and pay him if he has a bum shoulder.

Legend

Reaction score
He’s not doing himself any favors by not having the shoulder surgery. That’s selfish. Why wouldn’t he have the surgery? If the Cowboys aren’t going to pay him in part because if that, no team is going to trade for him and pay him if he has a bum shoulder.
Let him Latrell Sprewell or Vince Young himself out of the league.