Terry Bradshaw's nugget on Dak's contract negotiation

ATXSRT

Reaction score
ALL dang season all the mediots did was say every team the Cowboys played were not winning teams. Dak lights it up against those teams and lays a turd against good teams. Now when it comes to his contract they are FOR him getting a record deal??? Cmon.... common sense out the window. Dak isn't worth what he's asking. He had those stats against sub-par teams. When he plays good defenses he lays turds.

We need to move on from Dak after this season, his ceiling was hit a long time ago. We won't be able to surround him with talent if we do sign him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Make it incentive based:
35 mil guaranteed turns into 45 mil with a divisional round victory turns into 55 mil with a conference championship....
and then I woke up. lol
You can’t give individual incentives because it’s affected by the other 53 players and then the coaches on up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I keep hearing Dak wants 60 mil per year yet no one knows but those involved in the negotiations if there are any. Maybe he’s willing to take less. No one here knows but I see poster after poster state Dak wants 60 mil. Said many times in this thread alone.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Jerry isnt dragging out anything . Daklovers can keep making excuses, but Jerry has already written on the wall for all to see .

Dak is done .

Hopefully his "fans" leave with him
Just like Dak was going to be traded right?

Just like Dak will be forced to sit the bench, so he demands a trade?

Good luck with that. :laugh:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but it appears Dak has stronger support outside of Cowboy Nations. It is rare for a team to allow its franchise QB's contract to reach its final year........, especially w/o a trade and/or franchise tag options. Unless they are preparing to move on.......

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/dallas...dvice-jerry-jones-negotiations-contract-bleep

Dak Prescott Advice: Tell Cowboys 'Bleep You!' - Terry Bradshaw on Contract Talks​

Dak Prescott Advice: Tell Dallas Cowboys 'Bleep You!' - Terry Bradshaw on Contract Talks

The talking heads outside of Cowboys nation want drama especially from the Dallas Cowboys. Dak has been at OTAs and the contract more than likely gets done at training camp. What quarterback in recent history has thrown a temper tantrum because they didn’t get extended. :huh: This is all nonsense. Same with the Ceedee and Parsons extensions. The Cowboys have cleared their books because they want to extend the big three.

Steve007

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak sucks at stopping the run game. I don’t see how they put up with that. And running between the tackles? Fagit about it.
Ok, so the defense isn't Daks fault. Lets get rid of the weak links on defense and lets gid of the weak link on offense....Dak.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ok, so the defense isn't Daks fault. Lets get rid of the weak links on defense and lets gid of the weak link on offense....Dak.
The weak link on offense is the lack of a running game. I wish Dak would run more as that would help but they have no run game that can go out there and move the ball when needed. They have nothing so it all falls on the passing game. And guess what? That’s exactly how the defense loves it as it’s a feast.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Cowboys will drag it out and pay him way too much money and we’ll continue to suck.

If they haven’t figured out by now that they can’t pay Dak and win then they’re just morons.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Maybe this is why Dak doesn’t have a new contract yet. Jerry trying to reset the QB market downwards a bit.
I honestly think that's what it is. Dak has to realize his legacy is more than money at this point. He already has the generational money, now it's time to establish the legacy. If where to win a super bowl as a Dallas Cowboy he will be set for life.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I honestly think that's what it is. Dak has to realize his legacy is more than money at this point. He already has the generational money, now it's time to establish the legacy. If where to win a super bowl as a Dallas Cowboy he will be set for life.
And I don’t think Dak is out to get $60 mil per year like many here think. He’s not out to be highest paid.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
That would truly be gambling on himself, but the fact he is looking for short term deals tells me he is trying to get much as he can.

GINeric

Reaction score
Are you saying part of the delay is to see if Dak can add the NFCCG or Super Bowl this season to his resume?

Well there are other quarterbacks getting paid more than Dak that don't have those things on their resume....

mardwin

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but it appears Dak has stronger support outside of Cowboy Nations. It is rare for a team to allow its franchise QB's contract to reach its final year........, especially w/o a trade and/or franchise tag options. Unless they are preparing to move on.......

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/dallas...dvice-jerry-jones-negotiations-contract-bleep

Dak Prescott Advice: Tell Cowboys 'Bleep You!' - Terry Bradshaw on Contract Talks​

Dak Prescott Advice: Tell Dallas Cowboys 'Bleep You!' - Terry Bradshaw on Contract Talks

Dak hasn't shown a thing in the playoffs outside the Tampa Bay game. Dallas has surrounded him with your talent in the past and he has been the culprit for them getting eliminated. Overpaying for a QB that can't carry his own weight is a recipe for disaster.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
That would truly be gambling on himself, but the fact he is looking for short term deals tells me he is trying to get much as he can.
Yeah he is. I don't pocket watch other men, but honestly dak is right to get every single dollar he can. It's not like the Jones boys are gonna send the extra money on free agency.

Steve007

Reaction score
The weak link on offense is the lack of a running game. I wish Dak would run more as that would help but they have no run game that can go out there and move the ball when needed. They have nothing so it all falls on the passing game. And guess what? That’s exactly how the defense loves it as it’s a feast.
In 2023 the Chiefs, Texans and Packers had a worse running game than the Cowboys. Those teams had a QB that can overcome the running game. Dak is the week link.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
In 2023 the Chiefs, Texans and Packers had a worse running game than the Cowboys. Those teams had a QB that can overcome the running game. Dak is the week link.
Not in the playoffs they didn’t.

slick325

Reaction score
I've said before that I am surprised he hasn't told the Cowboys, specifically Stephen Jones, to kick rocks.

Chasing6

Reaction score
T CR

That just shows how dumb Jethro is.